IGNORED

Asschat

bs3

1 hour ago, Kevin weet said:

How about the away attendances not so clever now especially last season !

Comfortably had a higher average away attendance last season despite struggling, whilst you were in the top 7 all season.

Nah, you can't really use away attendances against us.

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can I be the first to yell

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!! :shocking:

Yes.

Although it seems something of a mystery as to what Kevs point was before he pissed off and disappeared like a Happy Shopper Kaiser Soze.

Something about away attendances?

We consistently take more away than the Gas, that's a fact....Gods knows if that was the intention of resurrecting this thread?

Now City have averaged over 10k at home for 35 of the last 51 years....Rovers still on 5. 

:blink:

Kevin, are you there??

14 hours ago, Kevin weet said:

Apparently we've been 'panic buying' to try and keep the Gas off our shirt tails...well that's gone out of the window now because 'loyal' Matty Taylor (who was clearly desperate to leave but had nowhere to go) has signed a new contract. 

What a deluded cock :rofl2br:

image.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Apparently we've been 'panic buying' to try and keep the Gas off our shirt tails...well that's gone out of the window now because 'loyal' Matty Taylor (who was clearly desperate to leave but had nowhere to go) has signed a new contract. 

image.jpeg

I'm not sure what's worse about dear old Kevin's comment: that he will almost certainly believe what he has written is true, or that he can't spell his own name when registering for this forum?

35 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpeg

Apparently he's resigned.  :clapping:It's also nice he can't even spell his own name to reply to a near 9 month old post.

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 14:28, The Gasbuster said:

Never noticed that second, smaller tent before. No doubt the assheads refer to it as the "south stand annexe", when it is, in fact "another tent" .                                                                                                                                         

All ready for the horse of the year show

2 hours ago, redfred said:

I'm not sure what's worse about dear old Kevin's comment: that he will almost certainly believe what he has written is true, or that he can't spell his own name when registering for this forum?

Before i even noticed your post i was thinking to myself what a thick see you next Tuesday kevin is.

18 hours ago, Kevin weet said:

Kevin,  Kevin,  Kevin.  I don't mean to be rude (well yeah I do actually) but I can see that you are the product of your Mother and Father coming from the same parents. 

18 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Comfortably had a higher average away attendance last season despite struggling, whilst you were in the top 7 all season.

Nah, you can't really use away attendances against us.

Not so sure it's comfortably? It was about 80 odd higher than ours. 

You like to remind us of all the nice places and big teams you get to visit, so it's not that great really is it? For what it's worth, we were around tenth until our run circa March.

18 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

You like to remind us of all the nice places and big teams you get to visit, so it's not that great really is it? For what it's worth, we were around tenth until our run circa March.

It also costs us a damn sight more to watch than your pikey giros could cover. Let's not forget that. £40 to go to Sheffield etc

24 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

So pray tell what was your average for last season ( some form of proof would be nice rather than just making it up )

5 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

It also costs us a damn sight more to watch than your pikey giros could cover. Let's not forget that. £40 to go to Sheffield etc

I seem to remember an uproar about you charging similar for the visit of some teams?

11 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

So pray tell what was your average for last season ( some form of proof would be nice rather than just making it up )

Turned out to be a bit higher than the "80 odd" quoted, but was off the top of my head.

16 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

They are nice stadiums and big teams but for us trips to St Andrews, the IPro, the City Ground, Elland Rd etc have become the norm for City over most of the last 10 years. There isn't that 'novelty value' boost that clubs get for away support numbers at big grounds you rarely visit. 

Success on the pitch tends to have a bigger bearing on crowd sizes home and away for clubs like City and Rovers (check your away figures for this season and compare them to your figures from the 13/14 season as an example). No matter what division you're in, fans are more likely to shell out the cash and spend hours travelling if your team are doing well on the pitch.

For a large part of this season City were towards the bottom of the form table and the league table. Rovers were top half from October onwards. We still ended up with a better average away following.....as we do every year for as long as I can remember.

Well for one we didnt have back to back promotions did we. An excuse im sure rovers would use on us if we ever managed it!. 

Dont really care much about away attendances. Funnny i know a group of gas heads and only a couple are season ticket holders the rest go to a handful of home games and more away games becaue they love the buzz of getting on the toot and giving it the big one.

When they start turning out at home in numbers i wont consider them an embarrasment. 

UTC

2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Comfortable to me considering you love to lie about how great your away attendance is and how it's so much better than ours. Plus you were winning most weeks whilst we were not.

How did your mob get on today by the way?

3 hours ago, Seventeen said:

You don't win **** All for attendances mate, not sure why you lot constantly bang on about them?

Too many variables with regard to away attendance to make comparisons worthwhile - distance, opposition, ticket prices, fixture importance, date and time for starters.

Rovers can bleat on about attendances all they want - the facts are, last season we averaged 15k in a 15k three-sided stadium, while they averaged 8k in a 12k three-tented stadium.

And for another comparison, the previous year they took 26k to watch one of the most crucial games in their history while we took 40k to watch a paint pot trophy final.

So quite why they would even want to mention attendances at all, I have no idea.

22 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Too many variables with regard to away attendance to make comparisons worthwhile - distance, opposition, ticket prices, fixture importance, date and time for starters.

Rovers can bleat on about attendances all they want - the facts are, last season we averaged 15k in a 15k three-sided stadium, while they averaged 8k in a 12k three-tented stadium.

And for another comparison, the previous year they took 26k to watch one of the most crucial games in their history while we took 40k to watch a paint pot trophy final.

So quite why they would even want to mention attendances at all, I have no idea.

It always makes me laugh when Rovers fans bang on about attendances, the stats speak for themselves and they have done for the last 50 years 

image.jpeg

Archived