IGNORED

Asschat

bs3

I can't believe they have lowered me to do this but here are the average attendance stats for a both City and Rovers 

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/bric.htm

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/brir.htm

Not since 1983 have Rovers averaged more fans than us, that's 32 years, which is not a surprise considering we had just come off the back of 3 successive relegations!

A comment on gas chat stated they had better fans as City see a 30% drop in fans after relegation whereas at Rovers they are always consistent, which is true, but that's because they have not averaged over 8k fans in a season since 1978, which incidentally was when we were in the top flight averaging 23k!

The guy on Gaschat stating they would get 20k in the championship needs to check the stats the last time they were at that level when they couldn't average more than 6k! They havnt averaged over 10k since 1976!

If/when you get a Rovers fan spouting off about support again please feel free to use these statistics.  

11 hours ago, Offside said:

Oh no, they've got more portaloos than us.

Yeah, where's our toilet facilities? All I can find is spacious well lit washrooms with hot and hold running water, mirrors, loo paper etc. These are warm and spacious. And to think I could be using a dirty, dark, smelly cramped leaking portaloo with a bit of alcohol gel if I'm lucky and bring my own tissue.

• Admin

Just had a look at the thread, majority of them are spot on in their comments.

They do like the ground - they are also spot on in that practically as soon as the thread appeared over there, one appeared on here.

They reckon it's one of us on a wind up - have to agree it does read a bit odd

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just had a look at the thread, majority of them are spot on in their comments.

They do like the ground - they are also spot on in that practically as soon as the thread appeared over there, one appeared on here.

They reckon it's one of us on a wind up - have to agree it does read a bit odd

Pretty sure the OP is one of us.

3 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Don't like the pops at Ashton Gates wall of noise, we can do that better ourselves, but while some of them have brains there is a thread headed.

"ARE BUGET".

What is that?

A player?

A dance?

And their favourite singer is are Kelly,or for the older ones are kid.

15 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

15 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

image.jpg

Never noticed that second, smaller tent before. No doubt the assheads refer to it as the "south stand annexe", when it is, in fact "another tent" .                                                                                                                                         

7 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Never noticed that second, smaller tent before. No doubt the assheads refer to it as the "south stand annexe", when it is, in fact "another tent" .                                                                                                                                         

Black Friday sale in Halfords wasn't it.

As Shakespeare said, 'Now is our winter of discount tents'.

2 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

:gasmask:

Probably. 

This thread hasn't been posted in since last November.

We can discuss away attendances if he/she wants. 

Citys average away attendances were, once again, higher than Rovers despite the fact that we spent practically the whole season in the bottom 7 whilst they enjoyed promotion.

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Probably. 

This thread hasn't been posted in since last November.

We can discuss away attendances if he/she wants. 

Citys average away attendances were, once again, higher than Rovers despite the fact that we spent practically the whole season in the bottom 7 whilst they enjoyed promotion.

And don't forget to mention we now have a stand that holds the same as there ground ....how did the song go ..Bristol City were coming for you :rofl2br:

Archived