IGNORED

Inside south stand

Coombsy

56 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Dolman was all but finished Vs Hull, impressive.

Have they put TVs in the Dolman Bar Ceiling yet do you know?

think I remember seeing on one of the "fly thru" animations, the "V" bit in the ceiling having loads of screens all the way along - hopefully not just an Artists impression

5 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

Have they put TVs in the Dolman Bar Ceiling yet do you know?

think I remember seeing on one of the "fly thru" animations, the "V" bit in the ceiling having loads of screens all the way along - hopefully not just an Artists impression

They are not screens but back lit photos of local sports people. Looks good.

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I know , I was replying to Nube's post. I'm guessing this will be continued through the SS.

No it's not being continued through. The two areas have different styles. All will be revealed on Saturday.

• Admin
34 minutes ago, RedM said:

No it's not being continued through. The two areas have different styles. All will be revealed on Saturday.

Club are keen to keep the "reveal" for supporters attending Saturday - maybe once we could all comply and keep pictures off of here until then?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Club are keen to keep the "reveal" for supporters attending Saturday - maybe once we could all comply and keep pictures off of here until then?

No way can this wait any longer............. I can reveal all here and now.  It's some sort of tribute to our gloriously plucky efforts in the Anglo Italian Cup, I suppose.  Nice, mind

SISTINE_2568224b.jpg

39 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Just been to the ground and seen it - wow.

Looks amazing and 10 times better than the little screens in the Dolman. 100% Bristol City too.

I do have a pic but agree with @phantom that we shouldn't spoil the fun for those attending Saturday. 

Just old City players? Don't want to spoil it for others but just wondering like! I won't see it as I'm in the Atyeo.

Archived