IGNORED

Did Baker get sent off on purpose ?

Major Isewater

7 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Come on TFR Season of Goodwillie and all that, Horace means no malice, he's just a little chap trying to get on, it's bad enough having to support a crap team and having to live in Horfield.

Cut him some slack..xxx

OMG.

Who, exactly, are you calling a 'crap team'?

Would you care to re-phrase your attack on Aizoon (the rest of it was fine)??

Uncle TFR

5 hours ago, Big C said:

A Villa supporting mate said to me that he tends to miss games around Xmas and his birthday (which is in April so it could quite easily coincide with Easter) thought he was joking at the time but after the weekend and going off at half time the week before he may have a point. I like Baker a lot he has certainly improved the team and is quality but I think he has started 12 games for us and has failed to finish something like a quarter of them. Which I believe is not something you want from your centrehalf. I know Cotts sub decisions quite be quite baffling but It may affect his decisions if he thinks Baker wont last the game.

My cousin knows Baker's uncle, and said the same to me. It will be on the thread announcing his signing @Ian M remembered this and quoted it in the other Baker thread on here......

Two yellows....one game ban....so misses Huddersfield only.

He was obviously walking a tightrope, but I wonder whether the red mist finally descended when he was led on top of the ball in the corner flag and getting kicked despite the ref having blown his whistle.  That was about 60 seconds earlier....thoughts????

10 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

It seems bizarre that everyone says that Baker is an experienced Pro so i just wonder did he want to get sent off ?

i don't know why he would but if he is playing with an injury ,for example , and does n't want to aggravate it or go against the manager ...

Am i wide of the mark or does anyone else think it's possible ?

Move along folks-nothing to see here,go on back to your homes.............

I have my fingers crossed SC puts Moore in the side for Huddersfield. I was impressed by his attitude on Saturday. He's proven at this level and has spent best part of 10 weeks watching lesser players play in front of him. Despite this, I don't sense any big time attitude. On the contrary, he gives the impression he is a leader and our defence needs leadership.

24 minutes ago, The Bard said:

I have my fingers crossed SC puts Moore in the side for Huddersfield. I was impressed by his attitude on Saturday. He's proven at this level and has spent best part of 10 weeks watching lesser players play in front of him. Despite this, I don't sense any big time attitude. On the contrary, he gives the impression he is a leader and our defence needs leadership.

Gotta feel for Moore being here and his parent club are doing so well, rather Moore over Baker, seems more mature and got more to prove 

6 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

Bringing Moore in will certainly freshen things up.

A new player to pan. Is it worth starting the 'deliberately trying to get us relegated' conspiracy thread now?

Save it for the Jan 1st hangover, I'd have thought.

Archived