IGNORED

Tarrabt

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

On 11 December 2015 at 06:00, Jonbristol said:

I thought his contract was up and would imagine qpr would offer more money and of course are where he's from. But whatever the reasons for him leaving, I'm glad we havent got him. He plays well against rubbish teams and when he feels like it. Imagine his lack of effort for us this season. We need a team of players fighting to keep us in this league. With JET at times it was like playing with 10 men. He didn't even chase balls when coming on and fresh. A liability.

This smacks of someone who never saw him play. What a pile of shit. 

10 minutes ago, Jonbristol said:

Why don't you explain why my comment is 'a pile of shit'. Idiot.

Because none of it is true. 

He was nothing short of brilliant, and when he played consistently, was consistent with his brilliance. He proved the lazy tag to be wholly incorrect. 

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Because none of it is true. 

He was nothing short of brilliant, and when he played consistently, was consistent with his brilliance. He proved the lazy tag to be wholly incorrect. 

Yup.

All this "JET never made an effort" carp bores me, because there are plenty of examples of he doing exactly that.

Third goal versus Swindon at home last year; product of him both pressing to win the ball, and smart passing too.

His second against Doncaster in the FA Cup, where he sprinted 70 yards up the pitch to score (and put his had in where it hurt for the first too).

He might to have run around all the time, but he wasn't a liability; in fact he was often the best player on the pitch last year.

you always believed when he started a game.cant count any of the sub appearances.

and i believe he conserved his energy,that was one hell of a frame to shift on a 70 yard sprint. could hit a thunderbolt without a run up, mortified us with his penalties but i dont think missed any,need i go on.

wasnt to be for whatever reasons but i think him and kodjia would have been worth trying out.

Baldock's and JET's goals and contribution were the only highlights of the first half of 2013/14 when we were fading out of League 1. Without JET's effort and irrepressible attitude we would have been dead and buried before Cotterill took over. The guy was a positive force throughout last season when he had far fewer chances to play.  We were a stronger club with him.

Archived