IGNORED

WBA Slash Prices

Barry

• Admin
4 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Two interesting things

• They are the prices for season ticket holders - I wonder what POTD prices will be, that will be what ours come out as
  • City have until Friday 18th to decide if we want the 15% allocation

Fair play to Pulis. I remember that when Pulis was our manager there were quite a few Kid for A Quid matches. I took my lad to a couple of them (I recall the Mansfield cup tie being one of them where we won 3-2 with 10 men for most of the match). With Pulis in charge slashing becomes the predominant activity. Including slashing prices, slashing wrists and slashing in the urinals due to the copious amount of alcohol required in order to subject oneself to what he serves up.

9 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Fair play to Pulis. I remember that when Pulis was our manager there were quite a few Kid for A Quid matches. I took my lad to a couple of them (I recall the Mansfield cup tie being one of them where we won 3-2 with 10 men for most of the match). With Pulis in charge slashing becomes the predominant activity. Including slashing prices, slashing wrists and slashing in the urinals due to the copious amount of alcohol required in order to subject oneself to what he serves up.

Not sure it's got anything to do with him, more the money men.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I will be going to this, especially at those prices. Not sure what's the best way to travel though! Train or coach I think. 

Dont fancy driving into Birmingham...

You don't need to the ground is a matter of minutes away from the M5

New Street is a fair journey away from the Hawthorns

1 hour ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Ha ha, for a minute there I thought you were reminiscing fondly....

Glad you gave it the context of the complete and utter tripe that was played out on the pitch.  The day that Pompey paid us to take him away is probably my happiest memory of supporting City for 30+ years.  Promotions and LDV trophies don't come close to hearing that he was leaving.

And yes I know Stoke, Palace, West Brom, blah, blah, blah but I will forever celebrate the day he moved on.

6 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Ha ha, for a minute there I thought you were reminiscing fondly....

Glad you gave it the context of the complete and utter tripe that was played out on the pitch.  The day that Pompey paid us to take him away is probably my happiest memory of supporting City for 30+ years.  Promotions and LDV trophies don't come close to hearing that he was leaving.

And yes I know Stoke, Palace, West Brom, blah, blah, blah but I will forever celebrate the day he moved on.

Wasn't it "Pulis for Pompey!" at Griffen Park on Boxing Day?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Fair play to them - at last some sensible pricing !

We are currently in a lowly Championhip position and therefore won't be an exactly attractive opposition. It no surprise they've reduced the prices.

City would do the same if we were at home to a lowly placed league 1 team.

The Hawthorns has its own railway and metro station which are about a five minute walk from the ground. It can be reached from Birmingham New Street, by first taking a train to Smethwick Galton Bridge and changing there for the Hawthorns. Total journey time is around 20-25 minutes. Alternatively the Hawthorns is also served by direct trains from Birmingham Moor Street and Birmingham Snow Hill. The metro line runs from Birmingham Snow Hill.

56 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

The Hawthorns has its own railway and metro station which are about a five minute walk from the ground. It can be reached from Birmingham New Street, by first taking a train to Smethwick Galton Bridge and changing there for the Hawthorns. Total journey time is around 20-25 minutes. Alternatively the Hawthorns is also served by direct trains from Birmingham Moor Street and Birmingham Snow Hill. The metro line runs from Birmingham Snow Hill.

NB:........ fao  Mr George (red trousers) FERGUSON .....

THATS THE WAY TO DO IT.... (Green too! so your chums would be dancing in their hush puppies & sandals.. Go on George give Ashton Gate its station ...its a no brainer win/win for you!!!) 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

We are currently in a lowly Championhip position and therefore won't be an exactly attractive opposition. It no surprise they've reduced the prices.

City would do the same if we were at home to a lowly placed league 1 team.

So.... Sensible then..?! 

Archived