IGNORED

WBA Slash Prices

Barry

37 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

Phew, for a minute there reading the title i thought they were charging us for a piss....silly me

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Phew! I thought from the title of this thread that the Baggies were following Ryanair's example and were thinking of charging us to have a wazz at the Hawthorns!!

@Kingswood mask I hope you're charging @BS4 on Tour... for using your material!

22 minutes ago, Selred said:

@Kingswood mask I hope you're charging @BS4 on Tour... for using your material!

Apologies! I only read the OP then posted my 'hilarious' comment (?!)

i really don't have time to read every post in every thread, shouldn't even be reading yours but I got a tedious 'notification' - I'm at a band rehearsal! Quaffing Merlot don't ya know!

• Admin
4 hours ago, Robbored said:

We are currently in a lowly Championhip position and therefore won't be an exactly attractive opposition. It no surprise they've reduced the prices.

City would do the same if we were at home to a lowly placed league 1 team.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/telford-tickets-on-general-sale-2119259.aspx

59 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies! I only read the OP then posted my 'hilarious' comment (?!)

i really don't have time to read every post in every thread, shouldn't even be reading yours but I got a tedious 'notification' - I'm at a band rehearsal! Quaffing Merlot don't ya know!

You are forgiven

21 hours ago, phantom said:

Two interesting things

• They are the prices for season ticket holders - I wonder what POTD prices will be, that will be what ours come out as
  • City have until Friday 18th to decide if we want the 15% allocation

POTD prices will be the same mate. The only thing is the Smethwick End Ticket Kiosk shuts at about 6pm. It might idea to buy early, although you could go the Vine for a Balti:)

6 minutes ago, baggie192 said:

POTD prices will be the same mate. The only thing is the Smethwick End Ticket Kiosk shuts at about 6pm. It might idea to buy early, although you could go the Vine for a Balti:)

I'm a tit, It's a Saturday so no problems got it in my head it was a Tuesday night game

Archived