IGNORED

Cotts post match

Blazeyrobins

15 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Ouch. Not happy. Why would he be! Reminded me of an awful performance at Sheffield Utd I think and then we went on a big run. 

SL on 20p on Satdee will be a big listen!!

I don't get it, Oxo, how much is SL likely to divulge to Twentyman, especially 2 hours before a home game?

Players not having any 'belief'...that's the quote that sums it up for me.

We have players of quality...but not enough of them.

I really do believe the players have no belief in SC and his system in this league... not in their own ability.

Gotta feel sorry for SC, but you do have to think he's brought this on himself to some extent.

12 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

If we get 6 points from our next 2 games it will be seen as a masterstroke.

Blimey our first back to back wins of the season off the back of a drubbing

lovely !!!

Now that is optimism !!

We could be if if if if if. all the way to League One the way we are rolling

On seeing the interview  my thoughts are "you reap what you sow" for poor summer recruitment.

He is a very frustrated man  who is on a collision course with whoever blocked his summer targets. 

He rested Kodjia for Saturday which is the better of the two matches to get anything from.

That Derby team is brimming with talent & we are a long way behind especially with the players at his disposal.

At least it was losing to a proper football club & not that shower of 5hite along Brian Clough Way.

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It's the club's media team, of course they aren't going to challenge him.

It's not about challenging him @Northern Red, it's about the questions they ask. Every week, every pre and post match it is closed questions. Journalism BASICS are to ask leading questions that draw out an interesting response. They are aware of this yet they show no signs of changing. It's rubbish.

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

On seeing the interview  my thoughts are "you reap what you sow" for poor summer recruitment.

He is a very frustrated man  who is on a collision course with whoever blocked his summer targets. 

He rested Kodjia for Saturday which is the better of the two matches to get anything from.

That Derby team is brimming with talent & we are a long way behind especially with the players at his disposal.

At least it was losing to a proper football club & not that shower of 5hite along Brian Clough Way.

Why aren't Forest a 'proper football club'?

13 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I don't get it, Oxo, how much is SL likely to divulge to Twentyman, especially 2 hours before a home game?

Not sure NTB, but I would think he is willing to spill something as he is not the kind of guy to go on the radio to give out soundbites. The situation is pretty poor and one has got to assume he is pretty hacked off with everything that has occurred since July.

My thought is there will be a little insight into the transfer sagas surrounding Pelling, SC and the club, as up until now no one has said anything and as they say the silence from the club has been deafening

I suspect he will also speak about the policies of the club moving forward, across the board, as we are now in an official relegation battle, that was not in the script if you are SL. 

Archived