IGNORED

Some one has lost their wallet in South Stand **link now in thread to donate**

Never to the dark side

Great effort by all, nice to see good coming from a bad situation.

btw, way back in 1976 after years of  masochistic/euphoric following of the Reds Alan Dicks and co finally took us over the edge... many of us lost our minds at the time and have never been the same since (specially after that first game at Highbury afterwards) so how about a whip around for us mindless oldie vets?...

Go on give us a piece of your minds! :) 

Happy Christmas All - hope 2016 is a good one, starting with a fruitful January window !

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Right, I'm meeting Jerry, the guy who lost his wallet tomorrow under the big screen at AG at 10am, if anyone else wants to come and say hi at the same time as me handing over the money. 

Its normally under the clock at Paddington on the films Dolly !!

Bit much of a hassle to do it there with all the Christmas Shoppers tho !!

Well done for sorting this out 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Right, I'm meeting Jerry, the guy who lost his wallet tomorrow under the big screen at AG at 10am, if anyone else wants to come and say hi at the same time as me handing over the money. 

You probably shouldn't tell Tom. There'll be all sorts of trouble if he turns up. 

Hi fellow Reds

Jerry here who lost my wallet in the south stand last Saturday.The response from everybody concerned has been absolutely brilliant,from the moment my daughter Gabby tweeted Geoff Twentyman on the radio it just snowballed and ended as you all know with a meeting with Dolly tomorrow morning at AG and being presented with £100 from your very kind donations.The worse thing about it all is the cancelling of cards and the hassle of getting replacement driving licences,driving cards etc.Once again can I just THANK everyone involved .I will be making a donation from the monies I receive.Im not a forum user but Gabby,wifey and son Jordan has kept me up to date with this thread .......once again THANKS

CTID Jerry 

1 hour ago, GabbySmith said:

Hi fellow Reds

Jerry here who lost my wallet in the south stand last Saturday.The response from everybody concerned has been absolutely brilliant,from the moment my daughter Gabby tweeted Geoff Twentyman on the radio it just snowballed and ended as you all know with a meeting with Dolly tomorrow morning at AG and being presented with £100 from your very kind donations.The worse thing about it all is the cancelling of cards and the hassle of getting replacement driving licences,driving cards etc.Once again can I just THANK everyone involved .I will be making a donation from the monies I receive.Im not a forum user but Gabby,wifey and son Jordan has kept me up to date with this thread .......once again THANKS

CTID Jerry 

Daughter?????

sorry... Just kidding!

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Right, Im meeting Jerry, the guy who lost  his wallet tomorrow under the big screen at AG at 10am,  if anyone else wants to come and say hi at the same time as me handing over the money. 

Psst, nice one Dolls looks like they all fell for that one, so meet ya at the airport as arranged  hee hee, dont forget plane flight at 9.15am we'll be well on our way to some winter sun by the time anyone misses us.. Bring the money, lovely jubbley, dont be late... see ya in the morning, bagsy me the window seat.. :)

7 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Psst, nice one Dolls looks like they all fell for that one, so meet ya at the airport as arranged  hee hee, dont forget plane flight at 9.15am we'll be well on our way to some winter sun by the time anyone misses us.. Bring the money, lovely jubbley, dont be late... see ya in the morning, bagsy me the window seat.. :)

Made me laugh !!

I was chuckling to myself that Dolly will turn up to be greeted by twenty odd men all saying

'I'm Jerry'.

' No I'm Jerry' .........

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Money and Oskars ball handed over. Pics to follow. Twenty pence and the football club had people there to do articles about it. 

Well done everyone. CHSW are receiving about £100 as well. 

Misread that as 'Oskar's balls' and immediately thought, hasn't that young fella suffered enough?

38 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Money and Oskars ball handed over. Pics to follow. Twenty pence and the football club had people there to do articles about it. 

Well done everyone. CHSW are receiving about £100 as well. 

Fandoozytastic :clapping:

Well,done @Dollymariefor the running around and @Blagdon redfor sorting the pay site so quickly :clapping:

4 hours ago, Collis1 said:

I wonder how many people are going to come on Otib after the Charlton game claiming they have lost their wallet? :P

I`m sure that when our fourth goes in on 30 minutes I`ll go so mental that I`ll probably lose my wallet, phone, digital camera, I-pad and numerous other high value items which will all have been in my Louis Vuitton man-bag. My Rolex will also doubtless fly off my wrist never to be seen again.

Archived