IGNORED

Terrible Lack of Respect

Dynamite Red

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I have no issue with people wanting him out but petty and idiotic remarks are unhelpful. Some of the crap on here is frankly a joke for a man who has done his best for us and for what ever reason has not got the players in the summer that he wanted.

Where the blame lies that is another issue but simply asking for a bit of respect for a man who saved us from relegation then got us promoted with a record tally and won the JPT deserves a bit more respect than some comments on here. 

I don't think I've seen much disrespect - could you link some in? Genuinely interested as I don't feel like I've seen much personally 

Whether you think SC is the right man for the job or not, based on our current form is fine, I accept opinion.

What I cannot stomach is the abuse the man has got on here and social media as a whole. Idiot, clueless, waste of space etc. 

No matter what happens he should have the "respect" of the fans, even if he is to be removed.

a lot of bandwagon jumpers giving him abuse when only 6monthd ago he did this

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Whether you think SC is the right man for the job or not, based on our current form is fine, I accept opinion.

What I cannot stomach is the abuse the man has got on here and social media as a whole. Idiot, clueless, waste of space etc. 

No matter what happens he should have the "respect" of the fans, even if he is to be removed.

a lot of bandwagon jumpers giving him abuse when only 6monthd ago he did this

image.jpeg

You can't educate some people. Hey ho, up the city.

I would not call it a lack of respect, just debate about the best way forward. The squad is too small, we have no flexibility, and SC seems to only trust his first XI. We are inflexible, so opponents can set themselves knowing exactly how we will play, not sure if that is SC or just lack of options. Let's face it, those on the bench have hardly made the most of limited opportunities, Bryan excepted. It's a tough call, stick of try someone new, I'm very undecided. Whatever, we need to get it right on January, which is a lot easier said than done.

4 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Unfortunately there is resonatiion here. I could not care less about Cox, but Burns must have had enough. 

Sticking with a winning team you can see, but sticking with this is the definition of madness. 

We all know our options can be considered limited, but that will not change if you don't get game time. I am very much in the SC camp, but I am now tired, I didn't even bother to listen, knowing full well we would be hammered. Got my ticket for Satdee and dreading it!

Agreed. 

Tiny squad. Losing a habit. Hardly a meaningful substitution ever made. Where's the logic?

8 minutes ago, Chappers said:

I would not call it a lack of respect, just debate about the best way forward. The squad is too small, we have no flexibility, and SC seems to only trust his first XI. We are inflexible, so opponents can set themselves knowing exactly how we will play, not sure if that is SC or just lack of options. Let's face it, those on the bench have hardly made the most of limited opportunities, Bryan excepted. It's a tough call, stick of try someone new, I'm very undecided. Whatever, we need to get it right on January, which is a lot easier said than done.

Id like to know what he would of done with this team if he was just appointed manager, doubt he would be setting them up like he does

5 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

I see the usual miserable posters and broken records are back on here screaming, whatever Cotterill's future this was a man who saved us from relegation and won us our first title in God knows how many years plus the JPT. Yes some may want him out but some of the petty jibes and bitching is uncalled for.

The summer transfer window was an total disaster and has left us with a squad that can't rest or drop out of form players, the whole of the clubs management need to take responsibility for this. But please let's have touch of realism and grace, unless we have someone better lined up then let's get behind him and the team. 

Respect? Yep, respect to all clueless muppets.

Archived