IGNORED

The Official Reading v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Not been great sounding, but will take 0-0 at half time. Our best chance was in the first thirty seconds, and that is pretty much it. Reading sounded more likely, but not by much.

Still in it I suppose, although we do seem to have become a first half term recently, so let's see what happens. Other results not great, and if I am reading it right, not a single home goal in the first half in the Championship.

Just now, Port Said Red said:

I always feel there is little you can do that stops knocks when you are the type of player who throws himself into tackles wholeheartedly like he does.

I think it's a weakness, and one which has hampered his progress at Villa.

I suspect they were keen to see if he could complete a reasonable run of games.

Sadly it appears he can't.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

He sat down and left the ball a couple of yards away from him for a Cardiff player to attack us.

For a big bloke who reckons he likes the physical side of the game, he's a bit of a wuss.

That's my reading of the situation as well.

Unless he's got a recurring weakness which he knows will be aggravated if he takes another step...... either way not someone I'd be happy for City to invest in permanently.