IGNORED

13 players

bs3

This shambolic situation reminds me how we meekly let Greg Cunningham sign for a rival simply because he wanted to go.

All very nice of the club, but at what point do you put the club above the individual? How critical did the situation have to get?

With Williams playing plenty of games at LWB I'm certain that, in hindsight, Cunningham would have got plenty of game time this season. The guy was under contract and was paid a lot of money - would it have been so unreasonable to expect him to have honoured that contract? Sure, Cunningham got his move, but what good did it do the club? We sanctioned his departure without any replacement lined up. It's this sort of decision making that makes no sense to me. Like I said, shambolic.

44 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This shambolic situation reminds me how we meekly let Greg Cunningham sign for a rival simply because he wanted to go.

All very nice of the club, but at what point do you put the club above the individual? How critical did the situation have to get?

With Williams playing plenty of games at LWB I'm certain that, in hindsight, Cunningham would have got plenty of game time this season. The guy was under contract and was paid a lot of money - would it have been so unreasonable to expect him to have honoured that contract? Sure, Cunningham got his move, but what good did it do the club? We sanctioned his departure without any replacement lined up. It's this sort of decision making that makes no sense to me. Like I said, shambolic.

Big wage earner off the wages bill.

27 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

At least we might get to see Waggers in a City shirt.. been a while.. he may end up getting the winner at the Hawthorns with a 30 yard screamer... always look on the bright side of life me babbers ... he does have a sweet shot on him does our Waggers.

Cue Waggy being sold before Saturday ..........

we are truly down to the bones. The problem is SC like's to have a small group of players put with that a cheap skate board of directors trying to run a championship club on a league 1 Budget and we find ourselves in this position now. Call off the game and give the win to our opponents city are unable to field a team when Saturday comes.

Archived