IGNORED

Mark Lawrence

Redmycolour

34 minutes ago, Cider Army said:

Should of been the 94th minute the game finished so cotterill is right they shouldn't of had the Free kick.lawernson is a grade A K**b.Lawernson also predicted 2-0 to West Bromwich bear with a sore head and know praise for our come back.

You are wrong, there was 15 seconds left when the free kick was awarded, the ref had to see that through, and what do you want praise for? We are not the minnows no need to patronise us like we are a non league outfit, too much of that anyway.

It is deffo minimum, but how many games you watch that go well past the minimum time.

Oxford Swansea but halfs finished on time.

Chelsea S****horpe just finished first half bang on 1min.

Just be interested to know why the ref played extra time. When gives 4 mins only anything in those 4 mins can be added.

46 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I thought the rule is that it is a 'minimum' of however minutes are indicated by the 4th official?

The referee tells the Fourth Official via his mike. Can i ask why none of our players stood on the ball?

10 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Did anyone here his comments about our game on match of the day.quote.he was shocked to see us beating WBA but was glad to see them score level in the 95th minute.he also said it was our fault for given a free kick away in that position.

Don't remember him saying he was 'glad' that WBA scored??!

3 hours ago, daored said:

The first lesson is you play to the whistle, whether too much time is added on all not. Last minute of the game we're defending a free kick. For me personally, there is no excuses we should be organised, players marked 

Absolutely, I can remember that from footy trials at school - 'play to the whistle' - it was the first rule, and it was drummed into us time and again....

Archived