IGNORED

Richard O'Donnell

Devereux

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

My intelligence tells me that this is correct. 

We all wanted him when he was leaving Walsall and he went to Wigan. We could do a lot worse than a player who was his clubs player of the year last season. 

Just playing with that statement, I think he's a good player. Loan with view to perm deal is a possibility

2 minutes ago, Redman91bcfc said:

The same Richard O'Donnell who conceded 8 against us on the last day of last season?

Not from the subs bench, no.

He was left out that day because he had already told Walsall he was rejecting their contract and moving on.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Not huge for a keeper, but a good foot bigger than Franky, so a definite positive on the height side.

Personally I like O'Leary looks very assured from crosses/corners, I think he will hopefully prove his worth over the next few years and make the keepers shirt his own.

A good foot bigger than Frankie?

28 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Wrong, as we saw with Hamer. First few games because he wasn't match ready, his decision making was poor. Match fitness/sharpness whatever you want to call it is essential for any player in the starting XI.

And what about Simon Moore came in? Hadn't been playing at Cardiff and was fine from the word go. Different people affected in different ways.

14 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Not huge for a keeper, but a good foot bigger than Franky, so a definite positive on the height side.

Personally I like O'Leary looks very assured from crosses/corners, I think he will hopefully prove his worth over the next few years and make the keepers shirt his own.

OK, so which one is his good foot? And how big is the other one?

Archived