IGNORED

Should the board act Now

KeepUpLino

Time for another Poll   

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hardly a fairly worded question. You cannot guarantee someone else would save the season as much as none of us know SC mighty do either.  It's simple yes or no, no more required. 

I personally would have suggested he went after the Fulham result. However now it's too late IMO 

Really badly worded options to be honest. It's to late to sack him, so we have to do what we can to get over the finish line as a Championship club. Bring in some help to alleviate some of the pressure, and maybe do what we said we wouldn't and throw out some generous 1 year contracts to experienced players/journeymen with experience to help us say up (unless we really are close to signing some players)... then at the end of the season the club really needs to start looking at what went wrong and correcting it, if that means board, directors, manager, contract negotiators - whatever have to be let go - so be it. 

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Hardly a fairly worded question. You cannot guarantee someone else would save the season as much as none of us know SC mighty do either.  It's simple yes or no, no more required. 

I personally would have suggested he went after the Fulham result. However now it's too late IMO 

Exactly what I was saying at the time.Personally I think he has been one or two games away from being sacked many times but we then get a half decent result such as the one against WBA.

I hope that behind the scenes we are talking to potential candidates. However that doesn't seem the Bristol City way as we never seem to have a plan b.

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Really badly worded options to be honest. It's to late to sack him, so we have to do what we can to get over the finish line as a Championship club. Bring in some help to alleviate some of the pressure, and maybe do what we said we wouldn't and throw out some generous 1 year contracts to experienced players/journeymen with experience to help us say up (unless we really are close to signing some players)... then at the end of the season the club really needs to start looking at what went wrong and correcting it, if that means board, directors, manager, contract negotiators - whatever have to be let go - so be it. 

Apologies for my badly worded questions!! you get the gist though yeah?

10 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Get a life and let go of your very personal dislike of SC. It is becoming a very unhealthy obsession. Please be truthful ... Do you have pictures of him on your dartboard ???? Serious question !!

I don't think he has. 

2 minutes ago, Just Red said:

Exactly what I was saying at the time.Personally I think he has been one or two games away from being sacked many times but we then get a half decent result such as the one against WBA.

I hope that behind the scenes we are talking to potential candidates. However that doesn't seem the Bristol City way as we never seem to have a plan b.

Me and my friends call it getting out the wood chip... 

23 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Very interested to know how SC support stands as of the 13th of January, Another embarrassing defeat, No new signings of any note and nothing in the pipeline.

So is that the only 2 choices then?

Well obviously it has to be number 1.

Tit.

Argghhhh.....I thought last night I had slipped into Cotts out territory, but now it's it front of me in black and white I can't bring myself to vote. This is horrible, like a bad marriage break up. I absolutely loved the bloke last season, but now all I see is his stubbornness.

He looks and sounds a broken man at the moment, so sad. Can't we let him have a holiday for a few weeks?

11 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Get a life and let go of your very personal dislike of SC. It is becoming a very unhealthy obsession. Please be truthful ... Do you have pictures of him on your dartboard ???? Serious question !!

I take offense to this post. I'm sure almost all City fans wanted Cotts to succeed following last season and this includes myself. However he has shown he is clearly out of his depth in this league. I wish him all the best for the future but although I have sympathy for him mainly because of last season my loyalties lie with Bristol City and not an employee. The club is far bigger than any one individual and in the position we are in we are not able to feel sorry for an underperforming employee even when you take into account their pastachievements. What matters is the here and now and right now we are in freefall.

I can't answer the question the way the answers are worded.

Unless we have a ready-made replacement waiting in the wings, then there would seem little point in dismissing him midway through the transfer window. But he doesn't deserve more time, he's had a whole summer to prepare and 28 games to get it right.

I still think a strong character with the right contacts to bring in the right players is what we need, and for me that man is Neil Warnock. I am beyond caring about how pretty the football is, survival is the name of the game from here on, by whatever means necessary.

1 minute ago, Just Red said:

I take offense to this post. I'm sure almost all City fans wanted Cotts to succeed following last season and this includes myself. However he has shown he is clearly out of his depth in this league. I wish him all the best for the future but although I have sympathy for him mainly because of last season my loyalties lie with Bristol City and not an employee. The club is far bigger than any one individual and in the position we are in we are not able to feel sorry for an underperforming employee even when you take into account their pastachievements. What matters is the here and now and right now we are in freefall.

Didn't even deserve a reply...

Archived