IGNORED

POLL FOR NEW BOSS - THE SEARCH BEGINS

havanatopia

The New Manager  

458 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, fRed said:

Lee Johnson shortens to 2/5.  WTF :blink:

Has recovered Barnsley from an incredibly bad run to get within 5 points of the play offs. The run they went on was reminiscent of the one his dad had here initially. Luckily for both of them their boards, held their finger off the fire button long enough to turn things around.

He may not have Championship experience, but he was around the club in the Championship under his father and he must have picked some tips in that time.

Personally I think he will show loyalty to Barnsley in return and see if he can reach the playoffs.

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Has recovered Barnsley from an incredibly bad run to get within 5 points of the play offs. The run they went on was reminiscent of the one his dad had here initially. Luckily for both of them their boards, held their finger off the fire button long enough to turn things around.

He may not have Championship experience, but he was around the club in the Championship under his father and he must have picked some tips in that time.

Personally I think he will show loyalty to Barnsley in return and see if he can reach the playoffs.

I agree but can also assure everyone if he was offered the CITY job he would be here in a flash!!!

On 03/02/2016 at 10:32, Port Said Red said:

Yeah and Teddy Sherringham played in the prem and for England, didn't do him much good.  As far as Johnson is concerned, and all that circus that went with daddy, it's a big fat NO from me!

Well that was Sheringham's first and maybe last taste of Management whereas LJ has already proved himself to be a manager. If you read Harry's post elsewhere you will see an excellent run down of what he has done already. I am interested in your "circus" quote though..... what circus was that? The one that got us promotion? the one that got us within a goal of the premier league? You're right we don't want anything like that again do we?

• The topic was unpinned