IGNORED

Prediction League: Middlesbrough (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Middlesbrough  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/8/2016 at 01:45, havanatopia said:

And then?

Can you believe it...? I'd updated all the tables, analysed the stats, written up the report, and was seconds away from pressing "submit" when - of all blimmin' people - Lee Johnson ran in, laughing maniacally, deleted all my hard work and jumped out the window.

It's all his fault.

Also:

Oh, and it's half term this week, so if I don't at least provide some semblance of a table before MK Dons you are well within your rights to stage a public stoning.

In the context of the above film clip, I reserve the right to claim that the aforementioned "stoning" is of the recreational drug kind.

12 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

Can you believe it...? I'd updated all the tables, analysed the stats, written up the report, and was seconds away from pressing "submit" when - of all blimmin' people - Lee Johnson ran in, laughing maniacally, deleted all my hard work and jumped out the window.

It's all his fault.

Also:

Oh, and it's half term this week, so if I don't at least provide some semblance of a table before MK Dons you are well within your rights to stage a public stoning.

In the context of the above film clip, I reserve the right to claim that the aforementioned "stoning" is of the recreational drug kind.

Man, I spent ages looking on YouTube and found a hundred 'and theeennn?' clips from DWMC and nearly posted one. Then I thought how many City fans have actually seen DWMC and I thought it would be slim pickings so no one would get my humour and then you understand it too! YAY! I'm not alone! :clapping:

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Man, I spent ages looking on YouTube and found a hundred 'and theeennn?' clips from DWMC and nearly posted one. Then I thought how many City fans have actually seen DWMC and I thought it would be slim pickings so no one would get my humour and then you understand it too! YAY! I'm not alone! :clapping:

Sweet.

Not to worry, I had a few days off work so I took the liberty of going back over all the threads myself, collating the results, drawing up the tables and...what do you know, I'm winning!

In fact, I'm out in front by such a margin that there's really not much point @RedYoshi going to all the work of collecting all the results again this season, it's just a foregone conclusion. We can do the rest of the games for a bit of fun I suppose but you all might as well offer up your congratulations now.

I would tell you where everyone else placed but, really, 2nd place is just 1st loser isn't it and no one cares about who lost.

Archived