IGNORED

Richard O'Donnell

BigAl&Toby

On 16 January 2016 at 23:57, nickolas said:

I'd rather that than Frankie 'nose bleed a yard from his goal line' Fielding!!

will give the defence so much more confidence knowing your gk is clearing up behind you and isnt rooted too his line or flapping the odd fist at a cross. 

Think frankies reluctance may come after his debut where he came rushing off his line and f-ed up against Bradford

Really impressed with him so far. It's worth noting that he hasn't had to make too many stops yet, but at times it's looked as if he's preventing those shots from happening. My friend and I were talking about the last thing he did at the Boro game: right after we scored they pumped one to the edge of the box and he came out and collected, killing their attack when doing so. Put Frankie in that situation and he punches it away, possibly inviting another shot when doing so - that's the difference! 

Hope we manage to sign him, he deserves an offer for his passion alone! 

1 minute ago, KevinWellRed said:

Really impressed with him so far. It's worth noting that he hasn't had to make too many stops yet, but at times it's looked as if he's preventing those shots from happening. My friend and I were talking about the last thing he did at the Boro game: right after we scored they pumped one to the edge of the box and he came out and collected, killing their attack when doing so. Put Frankie in that situation and he punches it away, possibly inviting another shot when doing so - that's the difference! 

Hope we manage to sign him, he deserves an offer for his passion alone! 

Frankie stays on his line, the ball bounces around and they score

He's different from Frankie and I'm impressed so far, however Frankie has been consistent for us over a couple of seasons and he's only played in a couple of games. At Wigan I believe he started OK and then had a couple of shockers, that's why he was only 3rd choice, however was excellent for Walsall last season. I suspect he'll have a bad game one day and Frankie will get back in, but a very good standard for a second keeper.

Archived