IGNORED

Sign if you DON'T want Appleton..

PFree

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

For me, I'd rather enjoy a very good result rather than look out for the next negative topic to start. 

Agreed.

We just beat the league leaders, and gave our survival hopes a shot in the arm; can't we stow the hysterics for one night?

Plus; this is all spookily familiar to the virulently anti-Cotts threads from just over two years ago, which is worth keeping in mind.

18 minutes ago, PFree said:

For me, it feels like the cheap option and smacks of a lack of ambition - I just wonder how many others feel the same hence add your name if you feel strong enough...

Why is anybody fretting over MA getting the job? It wont be him. Just cuz the bookies stick him on a list, means diddly squat.

10 minutes ago, samo II said:

Agreed.

We just beat the league leaders, and gave our survival hopes a shot in the arm; can't we stow the hysterics for one night?

Plus; this is all spookily familiar to the virulently anti-Cotts threads from just over two years ago, which is worth keeping in mind.

Maybe that's why the thread was started :fear:

I wasn't being negative in raising this thread, Appleton is 11/10 favourite on Skybet to be appointed - I'm genuinely concerned that OUR club will make a poor appointment based on what for me feels like a cheap option, if we want to progress we need a manager who can deliver at this level, enough said...

A pathetic thread. It's SL's club and we have to trust the board to make the right appointment, and if they feel that's MA, we have to accept it and back him. Truth is that none of us really know what will happen as appointing a manager is not a science, and it's usually just the luck of the draw, getting the right person at the right time.

Archived