IGNORED

Albert still loves us

Lanterne Rouge

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We could certainly do with him resigning for us.

Undoubted talent and lovely bloke...but would rather have young Burns develop in that position now.

Think he's a better finisher than Albert and offers defensive ability as well which we need in midfield...Albert not so much.

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

Undoubted talent and lovely bloke...but would rather have young Burns develop in that position now.

Think he's a better finisher than Albert and offers defensive ability as well which we need in midfield...Albert not so much.

Loved Albert but totally underwhelmed by his performance today. I remember him being much better. Think the job Burns and Ayling did on that flank really stifled him. 

Bumped into him Friday night, was having tea with the missus in Turtle Bay....think he came out of the Radisson Blu......welcome home Albert!!!! I said (had a few cocktails on board mind) beaming smile stopped to chat for 2 mins....of course he loves us! Told him to 'go easy' on us today.....glad someone listens to me because the bird doesn't.....I wanted to stay for another buhama rams but she was having NONE of it!!!!! 

I said at the time he hesitated so much with that chip that it almost seemed as if he purposely didn't want to drill it in. I'm sure he's more professional than that but it was odd...

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

I've seen a few posts during the summer & even during the build up to this transfer window from Boro fans, that when it's mentioned about AA leaving them, they have linked him to a move back to us!!

Maybe there is something in him coming back here?

Brough fans are as clueless as we are. 

20 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I said at the time he hesitated so much with that chip that it almost seemed as if he purposely didn't want to drill it in. I'm sure he's more professional than that but it was odd...

Tomarse would you drill one in against us? No I thought so.

Hes one of our own, hes one of own  Albert Aldmoh!!! hes one of our own!!!!!

He is pretty close to that F... it hes one of our own our boy Albert hes one of our own!!!

I'm now sure he's from knowle west hartcliff bemmy or somewhere close!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Watching the replay his miss looks very suspicious to say the least...

legend! 

As its already been said, imo albey is too professional for that!! And he did quite often hit row z when he was with us too :)

But fantastic guy and yeah I would have him back in a heartbeat.

It was a wondering question.....I don't think any true city fan would deny him playing in the premiership with a newly promoted Boro side, who will obviously go on to bigger and better things.....we should be thinking about employing that chap from Oxford......Roofe I mean not Appleton!!! 

Archived