IGNORED

Just done something I might regret

BigAl&Toby

Got my tickets for Charlton and MK Dons for me and the love of my life.

Was talked about last night. Reaction was something like "don't waste your money" and "no way am I coming".

Told her it was a big month ahead but I'm thinking that might not be enough to sway her.

How can I break it to her?

3 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Got my tickets for Charlton and MK Dons for me and the love of my life.

Was talked about last night. Reaction was something like "don't waste your money" and "no way am I coming".

Told her it was a big month ahead but I'm thinking that might not be enough to sway her.

How can I break it to her?

Take the wife instead .

43 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Take the wife instead .

I could always take ex-wife No 1. Or ex-wife No 2. I like wives :whistle:

Thing is it's a big month is Februrary...

My girls are dancing and that clashes with MK Dons. That's also MY birthday weekend. Then there's Valentines' Day.....

And there was me thinking South London and a trip to a 60s New Town would be romantic.

Might not tell her just yet.....

59 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

I could always take ex-wife No 1. Or ex-wife No 2. I like wives :whistle:

Thing is it's a big month is Februrary...

My girls are dancing and that clashes with MK Dons. That's also MY birthday weekend. Then there's Valentines' Day.....

And there was me thinking South London and a trip to a 60s New Town would be romantic.

Might not tell her just yet.....

Is she an 'arse' or 'leg' girl? I like a good backside so tell her to go and she can have a good gander at Marlon Pack's bottom (2 eggs in a hanky...)

As for legs, it's gotta be Aden's. I'm sure @Dollymarie, @RedM and @Strawberry2157. can be more informative on this particular subject.

31 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Is she an 'arse' or 'leg' girl? I like a good backside so tell her to go and she can have a good gander at Marlon Pack's bottom (2 eggs in a hanky...)

As for legs, it's gotta be Aden's. I'm sure @Dollymarie, @RedM and @Strawberry2157. can be more informative on this particular subject.

Yeah, Aden's got erm lovely erm legs, I'm definitely always looking at his legs :D 

13 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Yeah, Aden's got erm lovely erm legs, I'm definitely always looking at his legs :D 

5AAF388F-5346-486A-8D75-6CAA35C2147E_zps

4129B8EB-C151-482A-B1BC-AEFBCBB3EC48_zps

Ruddy hell Dolls, you had those pics a bit easily to hand. Even I'd have to rifle through my collection to find those!!!:blink:

Well I'm sat in the waiting room in Accident and Emergency having smashed my todger in a mouse trap.

I was just about to pass the time while I wait to see a surgeon by starting a thread called "Just done something I might regret" and some bugger goes and gets there first.

Small world eh?

3 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Well I'm sat in the waiting room in Accident and Emergency having smashed my todger in a mouse trap.

I was just about to pass the time while I wait to see a surgeon by starting a thread called "Just done something I might regret" and some bugger goes and gets there first.

Small world eh?

Small world,small todger eh!

Archived