IGNORED

You know you are getting old when......

Port Said Red

when.......every stand in your clubs ground has been replaced yet you are still in the same division as when you first went...............and a burger and a cup of tea costs more than your first ST :violin:

in 1967 my first game was Brum at home, stood on terrace were Dolman is now, in the old 2nd div and this Saturday Brum at home both in the 2nd div.... still,

49yrs ago ffs ...done my time......can I get out now?.........wonder will we be playing Brum again in 2nd div in another 49yrs ?

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

in 1967 my first game was Brum at home, stood on terrace were Dolman is now, in the old 2nd div and this Saturday Brum at home both in the 2nd div.... still,

49yrs ago ffs ...done my time......can I get out now?.........wonder will we be playing Brum again in 2nd div in another 49yrs ?

There are far worse outcomes than playing Brum in div 2!

17 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

watching City is like Hotel California.....you can check out any time you like.........but you can NEVER leave

Thought I remembered us, Man u and Gas playing in the 2nd div around then........was right 1974 finished..... 1, Man Utd top

2, Villa

3 Norwich

4,Sunderland

5 BRISTOL CITY

6 WBA

19TH WERE THE GAS

Archived