IGNORED

Bristol Boys

frenchred

Just not good enough for this level!

Wes Burns - My god was that his true colours today? Had an absolute mare probably one of the worst performances ever! Never should he play for us, at this level again.

Bobby Reid - Just not good enough at this level, there is a reason he has not been selected by previous managers and today he showed why

Joe Bryan - Still got me doubts

Scott Goulbourne - Just for balance, my god he looked good!

If they aint good enough, get rid and certainly the first 2 should be gone

Wes Burns is raw, how many times have we ditched a good player only for him to go on and prove us wrong?

Bobby Reid, haven't seen much about him as yet, needs to put more into his game, seems to be treading water...attitude?

Joe, well we all have seen he has quality, hopefully he will find that again.

Scott Golborne, see first sentence.

1 minute ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Wes Burns is raw, how many times have we ditched a good player only for him to go on and prove us wrong?

Bobby Reid, haven't seen much about him as yet, needs to put more into his game, seems to be treading water...attitude?

Scott Golbourne, see first sentence.

I have yet to the potential of Burns....needs game time desperately but not with us.

35 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Scott Golborne, see first sentence.

1) go on then tell?

2) just not good enough at this level

3) Doubtful, hope I,m wrong though

4) looked good

46 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I admire Pembletons views on bristol boys but how those two play above Gladwin is beyond me.

What the same Gladwin who couldn't get on QPR's bench? The same Gladwin who according to a Swindon mate of mine was crap while on loan earlier in the season in the third division, how many times have you seen him play to have such a high opinion of him?

1 hour ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Wes Burns is raw, yes. But how often have we ditched a player for him to go on and prove us wrong... Uhhhh.... Hardly ever? If at all. 

Have I misread the tone of your post?

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

Just not good enough for this level!

Wes Burns - My god was that his true colours today? Had an absolute mare probably one of the worst performances ever! Never should he play for us, at this level again.

Bobby Reid - Just not good enough at this level, there is a reason he has not been selected by previous managers and today he showed why

Joe Bryan - Still got me doubts

Scott Goulbourne - Just for balance, my god he looked good!

If they aint good enough, get rid and certainly the first 2 should be gone

We'd Burns had 3 good performances last week. And he still very young. Fans like you are the reason young players aren't given oppurtunities

16 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

We'd Burns had 3 good performances last week. And he still very young. Fans like you are the reason young players aren't given oppurtunities

Now you're just being silly aren't you. They're fairly obviously given opportunities, otherwise we wouldn't be able to talk about how crap they are. Just don't appear able to make the most of them.

1 minute ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Played well against Leeds and Boro

But hardly consistent. 

Im not writing him off, far from it. He has some fantastic attributes, that I hope we can hone. But I still think we're a way off being able to say he can cut it in this league. 

Just like the 'we should get rid of Burns' judgements are premature.

He's unproven. Exciting at times, but definitely unproven. Time will tell for the lad. 

7 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

I'd say burns has proven that he can cut it in this league.

Well he's proved the opposite in the ones below. He can run quite fast. That's it. He has no first touch. He can't control the ball. What's worse is that he knows it and therefore will head a crossfield pass that he should be bringing down and running with. It's a genuine one trick situation. If he can knock it past the fullback and have a little race he might get a cross in, but most fullbacks in this league won't let this happen more than once.

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

But hardly consistent. 

Im not writing him off, far from it. He has some fantastic attributes, that I hope we can hone. But I still think we're a way off being able to say he can cut it in this league. 

He's unproven. Exciting at times, but definitely unproven. Time will tell for the lad. 

He was good at Cheltenham...

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

But hardly consistent. 

He had two consistently good games, what's your point?

Archived