IGNORED

Anybody else want Cott's back?

PFree

Just a thought but given what we've been through since he was sacked, I'm sat here thinking it's so true that you have to sometimes be careful what you wish for - anybody else agree?

I wanted a new manager with successful Championship experience? With connections at the top level? Who announced our ambitions as a club? Who I had confidence in keeping us up? Who could not only consolidate but build further towards our Premiership dream...?

I just feel as though I'll soon wake from this nightmare, but sadly, that's not the case...!

Too late.

Have to look forward now.

LJ not my cup of tea but he will probably keep us up as would Cotts and as would JP.

Not sure what that says about refined decision making at the top nor about how we are supposed to feel about those decision makers given either a lack of information, lack of clarity or walking us all up a bit of a garden path.

We might, still, be pleasantly surprised. Somehow i have my doubts though.

5 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

Didn't want him gone, don't want him back.

This best sums it up for me. I was fed up with his inflexibility, stubbornness, unwillingness to fill or use the subs bench, strange post-match interviews and lame excuses but was prepared to tolerate it for a little while longer however, he's gone and I wouldn't want to go back.

Archived