IGNORED

Anybody else want Cott's back?

PFree

Something doesn't add up here.

Last SC poll I saw, not long before his demise, iirc. 45% stated they supported him and did not want managerial change, and many others were undecided.

Today, just under 30% say they would actively support the appointment of LJ, something that seems almost certain to happen

Yet, almost no one will now admit they would have SC back instead?

I didn't want him sacked, and am very trepidatious for the immediate future should LJ be appointed.

Some are optimistic tonight but there is a nightmare scenario of LJ failing, with relegation this season and City desperately searching for yet another new manager at Christmas with the club struggling in div.3, with LJ having proved totally out of his depth.

Didn't LJ preside over a record breaking 8 straight defeats at Barnsley? This really could go either way, and we've no reason to assume it will be upward.

So yes, if we could turn the clock back to a manager with proven success at this club, years of experience managing capably in the Championship, and a proud record to uphold of no relegations in almost 20 years of management, I would.

Archived