IGNORED

Current Form - Bottom of Championship

arpaul

Looking through the Charlton forum and came across this little snippet. Maybe Mr Pemberton and Mr Wade have started on upturning our season

Our New Head Coach seems to be taking over a team on the UP??

Form table of Bottom half of Championship over last six games.

osition  Team Played  Points
(season)
13 Huddersfield Town  30 32 7
14 Bristol City 30 28 7
15 Bolton Wanderers 30 24 7
16 Reading 30 36 6
17 Fulham 29 29 5
18 Leeds United 30 36 5
19 MK Dons  29 27 5
20 Charlton Athletic 30 24 5
21 Brentford 30 40 4
22 Rotherham 30 25 4
23 Blackburn Rovers 28 31 3
24 Derby County 30 51 3

13 minutes ago, spudski said:

I can see Blackburn and Fulham falling below us...

I agree. Blackburn without Rhodes is a scary prospect (for them) and could also be quite deflating for the team, and Fulham well they did little to get themselves out of the FFP embargo it would seem and I can see some of their players having 'the hump'. It's not unlike McCormack to go through a barren run either! 

1 minute ago, City169 said:

1/4 of our points have come in the last 6 games. Shows the progress we have made.

Every reason for LJ to leave well alone then! Last thing needed is someone coming in and introducing changes which may have an adverse effect. Definitely not the time to experiment.

30 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Every reason for LJ to leave well alone then! Last thing needed is someone coming in and introducing changes which may have an adverse effect. Definitely not the time to experiment.

Equally could well have a positive effect, he isn't having to stop the rot so it's more likely that things will be either similar to now or better under LJ than to get worse.

Archived