IGNORED

Meiers E-mail Address

Keepers Ball

Guest bcfcsols

Just another example of his bull####. Heres from a interview with him translated from German.

And I quote

What do you think of the idea of a second referee or the use of telecommunications refereeiing within a game?

With all past attempts it showed up that a second arbitrator [referee] does not bring advantages. TV proofs are very dangerous, since pictures can be manipulated. Besides the play flow is disturbed.

Guest Red_Rat
oh you silver tongued rogue you - I have so missed the polite exchange of views with the the intelligentsia on this forum
Shut up sad ass.

Its hard to understand anything.......its in a different languange!

This website proves that he thinks he's more important than the game!

What?......... like half the posts on our forum :D ?

He is more important than the game ....... but his goatie beard is rubbish!

A fine subject for 'queer eye for the blind ref' in MHO

Guest RedwardsV1

I still Can't beleve we were robbed, it's stupid.... Worst ever Season if your a city fan and an england fan because we always seem 2 get close

Guest XrAnGeX

ROBBED ! !

Urs Meier, I don't want to see your face ever again. Stay away from England.

I think I might need to seek anger managment after this one.

For all those defending the ref, here's 3 examples-

1.when rooney got injured he gave them the free kick :D

2.when there player jumped on vassel's head and fell off he gave them the free kick. :laugh:

3 and have a guess what the third example might be :@

They may have allowed it not of allowed it

and he may have given it not would of gave it

however I also disagree with your statement after translation because referees do not give goals when the keeper has been fouled which he obviously was by Terry - albeit accidentally in my view because big Sol clattered into him

The whole episode would have had no relevance if the team had played to anything like their potential and scored a couple of goals early on and crushed Portugal.

Guest AngelofAvonmouth
Is it fair to assume you and bcfcsols go to play school together?

The problem of being hyper-critical of others is that you miss your own mistakes! Playschool, not 'play school', I believe..... :laugh:

Just thought I would point that out.... :D

:laugh:

1.when rooney got injured he gave them the free kick 

2.when there player jumped on vassel's head and fell off he gave them the free kick. 

3 and have a guess what the third example might be

I agree with the last two but the first one shouldnt have been a free kick either way. Couldnt help but laugh when that guy was sitting on Vassell's head yet he got the freekick.

The problem of being hyper-critical of others is that you miss your own mistakes! Playschool, not 'play school', I believe..... :D

Just thought I would point that out.... :D

^_^

touche pet :laugh: except it was done in ignorance not by mistake as I don't believe in such facilities - children should be educated pre-school by their parents but then I musn't go down that road or I will be banned yet again for upsetting the pc brigade and thought police :laugh:

1.when rooney got injured he gave them the free kick :D

Actually, that was a correct decision.

According to the laws of the game:

Laws of the Game - The Players Equipment

Basic equipment

The basic compulsory equipment of a player is:

a jersey or shirt

shorts - if thermal undershorts are worn, they are of the same main colour as the shorts

stockings

shinguards

footwear

Rooney continued to play whilst not wearing one of his boots (part of the compulsory equipment for any player). Once he did that, the referee had no choice but to stop the game and give an indirect freekick to Portugal.

Having said that, a penalty to England for standing on Rooney's foot in the penalty area would have been nice (as long as Beckham didn't take it).

Archived