IGNORED

Live Stream Available for Ipswich

pigeon

I don't think this is on the main BeIN channel.  The championship got bumped once LaLiga started.

The only way to view this one, that I can see is a subscription service to BeIN Sport Connected. A one month subscription service in Canada is $19.95.

Https://Beinsportsconnect.ca

Now as our dollar is down the toilet , that will run ya about 10 GBP.

Of course you will need to use your Canadian VPN. But that's whole other topic.  

Where there is a will there is a way.

Stevo

16 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

I don't think this is on the main BeIN channel.  The championship got bumped once LaLiga started.

The only way to view this one, that I can see is a subscription service to BeIN Sport Connected. A one month subscription service in Canada is $19.95.

Https://Beinsportsconnect.ca

Now as our dollar is down the toilet , that will run ya about 10 GBP.

Of course you will need to use your Canadian VPN. But that's whole other topic.  

Where there is a will there is a way.

Stevo

That would work for sure.

I think that there will be good streams on Kodi.  The game is on the following channels if anyone can find them -

Afghanistan Lemar TV
Australia beIN Sports Connect Australia
Bosnia and Herzegovina SportKlub 3 Serbia
Bulgaria Nova Sport Bulgaria
Croatia Sportklub 3 Croatia
France beIN Sports MAX 7
India Ten HD
International Bet365
Macao TDM Desporto
Macedonia SportKlub 3 Serbia
Montenegro SportKlub 3 Serbia
Norway TV2 Sumo, TV2 Sport Premium 2
Serbia SportKlub 3 Serbia
Singapore Eleven Sports Singapore
Slovenia Sportklub 3 Slovenia
United States beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.

45 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

The french channel (Bein Sports Max 7) is the best shout.

51 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

That would work for sure.

I think that there will be good streams on Kodi.  The game is on the following channels if anyone can find them -

Afghanistan Lemar TV
Australia beIN Sports Connect Australia
Bosnia and Herzegovina SportKlub 3 Serbia
Bulgaria Nova Sport Bulgaria
Croatia Sportklub 3 Croatia
France beIN Sports MAX 7
India Ten HD
International Bet365
Macao TDM Desporto
Macedonia SportKlub 3 Serbia
Montenegro SportKlub 3 Serbia
Norway TV2 Sumo, TV2 Sport Premium 2
Serbia SportKlub 3 Serbia
Singapore Eleven Sports Singapore
Slovenia Sportklub 3 Slovenia
United States beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.

A good few of these can be found on kodi on the UK Turk playlists @Collis1 @CyderInACan if I can find any schedules Or can nail it down as to where it's being shown will let u know but may not be able to find out until tomorrow. If I don't find out today I will look again in the morning before heading to the gate.

If your android tablet has chromecast installed then i see no reason why you can't send it to the tv.  Kodi itself doesn't have a quick-fire chromecast function however.  

go to http://kodi.tv/download/ and download the software onto your tablet, you will then need to install the sportdevil add on which can be found here https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/  there is a detailed step by step  guide in the link.

Any problems just shout.

20 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

If your android tablet has chromecast installed then i see no reason why you can't send it to the tv.  Kodi itself doesn't have a quick-fire chromecast function however.  

go to http://kodi.tv/download/ and download the software onto your tablet, you will then need to install the sportdevil add on which can be found here https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/  there is a detailed step by step  guide in the link.

Any problems just shout.

Thanks a million.

Archived