IGNORED

Live Stream Available for Ipswich

pigeon

7 minutes ago, Turbored said:

You can also install kodi onto your Amazon fire stick if you have one , it really is the way forward I have cancelled all my sky stuff and just use that now. It's all free as well once u bought your stick.

Got a firestick as well as a Chromecast, might investigate that option as well.

Trying to install Kodi as per instructions/tutorial above. Have downloaded Sports Devil add on as zip file, but when I open Kodi and navigate to add ons/install from zip file, it won't let me select the file - the only box not grayed out is "cancel". Can anyone to whom this makes sense tell me in what specific way I am being dim? Many thanks.

11 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Trying to install Kodi as per instructions/tutorial above. Have downloaded Sports Devil add on as zip file, but when I open Kodi and navigate to add ons/install from zip file, it won't let me select the file - the only box not grayed out is "cancel". Can anyone to whom this makes sense tell me in what specific way I am being dim? Many thanks.

It sounds as tho sportsdevil didn't download properly mate, might haver to download it again.

I know that this link works http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/5odFBiVO/file.html

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Do I download sports devil to the firestick or my tablet? This step isn't clear. (Got Kodi however!)

If you got a fire stick then install kodi on it and then you connect out to sports devil download the addin onto the fire stick and install it. Everything is all done through fire stick 

4 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

@Turbored that's what I'm trying to do, it just won't let me, user error no doubt. @howey_ducky thanks mate, I'll try that :)

Try downloading again sometimes you have to do it twice as there may be an update to the initial zip file I had one like that yesterday when I downloaded Israel live - some good stuff on that one.

20 minutes ago, CiderCraig said:

My recommendation to those struggling to install kodi and find relevant addon, wait until 3pm and there will be multiple links available for sure. Happy to post a couple at 3 for those who would like them.

COYR!

Yes please 

I'm off with the bloody lurgy so gonna miss today 

Gutted! :grr:

Cheers 

You Reds 

Archived