IGNORED

Parking at AG

Nomad

9 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

OK Mr Ashton . I`ll agendaize that for next week`s meeting.

I was at an IT exhibition last week (not through choice). One stand was asking passers-by if they wanted their content "appified". 

Making up words is allowed. Now, I'm busy, I need to readify myself for the journey to AG. 

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Ok, so where is good for parking? 

Due to no trains today I'm coming up by road 

Whatever you do, don't mention where there are parking spaces! I know we should help fellow supporters, but this is asking for too much. 

59 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I asked a bloke who was putting the cones out on Ashton Road and he told me it was for the coaches away fans......

Do they not still park at the back of the main AG car park ? Or has that changed now they do not sit in the EE ?

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

In recent matches I've been getting the bus from Nailsea £6.50 return. Fed up with trying to park anywhere near AG. A mate said I should park in Bemmy Cricket club cos its only a fiver....

Plus if you want to park there it means turning up at 1pm as they only have room for 30 cars or so!

7 hours ago, Fiale said:

As long as your willing to walk 5-10 minutes parking has never really been a issue. Just get google maps / A-Z out and have fun competing for the spaces closest to the ground   :-)

Have to disagree, I'm more than willing to walk a good distance and always get there early - it's increasingly an issue and there is no denying that many of the regular spots of yesteryear are now double yellows / permit holders etc.

Archived