IGNORED

Early leavers

BigAl&Toby

I leave around the 85th minute to avoid the crush and having my walking stick kick from under me. Prior to my ill health I would always stay right to the end. Unfortunately if someone accidentally knocked my stomach it leaves me in agony for the rest of the day.

But on the subject of annoying movement why is it people need to leave their seat 3 or 4 time each half? Last home game I had to move so much I expected a steward to eject  me for persistent  standing. Not content with getting up so much they were even climbing over from other rows it felt like they were targeting me (yes I know they weren't ).

3 minutes ago, numbeast said:

I leave around the 85th minute to avoid the crush and having my walking stick kick from under me. Prior to my ill health I would always stay right to the end. Unfortunately if someone accidentally knocked my stomach it leaves me in agony for the rest of the day.

But on the subject of annoying movement why is it people need to leave their seat 3 or 4 time each half? Last home game I had to move so much I expected a steward to eject  me for persistent  standing. Not content with getting up so much they were even climbing over from other rows it felt like they were targeting me (yes I know they weren't ).

I presume it's because the quantity of liquid in their bladder needs to be reduced. I sit on the end of a row and can virtually set my watch on the time the same people have to piss at various times during the game each week.

I did hear a faint whisper of 'Johnson says stay until the end' from the Atyeo yesterday despite the ever increasing number of empty seats appearing in close proximity to where the singing was coming from.

I sit mid-Dolman and sometimes stay until the end and sometimes don't. Anyone sat in the upper half has to accept that by waiting until the whistle you will not move for at least 10 minutes after the whistle - there is normally gridlock until the players and manager has left the pitch, things them move pretty quickly.  No problem if you've got nowhere urgent to be but a bit of a ball-ache if you're in a rush.

2 hours ago, numbeast said:

But on the subject of annoying movement why is it people need to leave their seat 3 or 4 time each half? 

They are the lucky ones.

I have both annoying movements and an over full bladder - I can't contain either until half time but I can only dream of leaving my seat first. Bloke next to me is starting to get really narky about it.

Archived