IGNORED

Wibs, is it time to hang up your boots?

Never to the dark side

14 hours ago, bcfcnick said:

Quite bizarre! It reads as if it was written in Albanian and then put through a poor quality Albanian to English software translator.  Either that or it was on those experiments where a chimpanzee is given a keyboard and types random letters.  Eventually, given an infinite amount of time, it will type the complete works of Shakespeare and other things including a Bristol City v Ipswich match report.   This was one of those efforts that just about managed to suggest it might be a Bristol City V Ipswich match report but the reality was chimp style random gibberish.

It's the worst written thing I've ever seen! It's like his English homework where he has to try and fit in all types of English language  -alliteration, onomatopoeia, metaphor, simile. 

On 14 February 2016 at 11:13, Fiale said:

Ipswich were looking for the equalizer, they brought more forwards on and were getting a couple of chances, so LJ countered by bringing on fresh attacking legs,  Wilbs and Agard telling them to pressure the back four, run the channels, peg their team deeper making things hard for them - then the final minutes they also wound down the clock brilliantly...

One thing I really liked, when we were at 2-1 LJ did not pull off attacking players and stiffen our midfield/defence - we kept playing and looking for more goals, in fact the way things were going I would have said 3-1 looked more likely then 2-2. I really hope this is LJ's intent, because I like it.

Can you think of a scenario when he might pull off some of his attacking players? *shudders* 

On 14 février 2016 at 20:38, bcfcnick said:

Quite bizarre! It reads as if it was written in Albanian and then put through a poor quality Albanian to English software translator.  Either that or it was on those experiments where a chimpanzee is given a keyboard and types random letters.  Eventually, given an infinite amount of time, it will type the complete works of Shakespeare and other things including a Bristol City v Ipswich match report.   This was one of those efforts that just about managed to suggest it might be a Bristol City V Ipswich match report but the reality was chimp style random gibberish.

Chimpist . 

I think he has been very useful this year!! Holds up the ball so well and helps to keep a calm head in those last moments. 

Maybe next season will be a season too far, and he should leave on a sort of high. 

Coaching role? Definitely!

Edit: Surely him having the brains, not the physicality and Kodjia having the physicality not the brains is a pairing that needs to happen on the training ground? Mentor!

Archived