IGNORED

Nigel Reo Coker

Shuffle

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Won't get fooled again

I just wonder if the reasons he didn't sign are the unknowns we know we don't know or the ones we don't know we don't know.

20 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

A couple of points. He went to the MLS why? Surely a good enough player to stay in England. I suspect not at the level he would like to play.

I saw him play for Vancouver Whitecaps, he was OK, decent player at the level,however he couldn't hold down a first team place. Then traded a further two times.  Now released by the Montreal Impact. That says to me he has good parts to his game.  I think he is a leader in the pitch, but 3 managers have passed on him. 

He poses far too many questions rather  than answers, as to why his career has nosed dived in a league which is vastly inferior to the Championship. 

Let him try and resurrect his career in England, just not at Bristol City. 

I will go on record and say I don't think we will be kicking ourselves if we don't land his signature. 

Stevo 

The most astonishing thing from this thread (for me anyway) is that there is actually a team called Montreal Impact.  What were the marketing committee smoking when they all signed off on that name?

31 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I just wonder if the reasons he didn't sign are the unknowns we know we don't know or the ones we don't know we don't know.

The most astonishing thing from this thread (for me anyway) is that there is actually a team called Montreal Impact.  What were the marketing committee smoking when they all signed off on that name?

It's after the first club chairman who threw himself off Montreal's highest building for a laugh . 

Archived