IGNORED

Season Ticket Survey by Email

Ian M

12 minutes ago, Selred said:

One of my current concerns is the massive price hike from under 22 season ticket (£115) to adult (£345).

Don't get me wrong the current deal is a steal, £10 a month is excellent, but trebling cost is a massive strain on a graduate salary (especially when I travel from London to home games). 

Just a personal issue of mine anyway.

That very point was fed back during meetings regarding age brackets and the massive jump. You should be pleasantly surprised when they do release the ticket prices. 

52 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Did he make that comment before or after he was jailed for tax evasion?

That picture/quote also seems to have been doing the rounds on social media for about 5 years! If he ever even did say that then presumably the prices are at least a bit out of date!

Believe the Atyeo should be for Away fans only next season. Why - 1) Increased revenue from vastly increased larger away support , several; teams would fill it- Leeds , Sunderland ,Aston Villa, Cardiff etc. Loads of other teams sold out their allocation this season so potential for increase at almost every game v this season . 2) The atmosphere generated would be electric with our 3 sides of the ground filled with City   fans responding to the visiting supporters.at least.  Security  issues resolved with clear separation of the two tribes making it easier for the Police and Stewards to organise safe exits.

South Stand  becomes our home end with unreserved seating behind the goal packed by "East Enders " once again. Family section in the new West Stand with new lower prices to attract the new supporters we need to fill the seats. Other season ticket prices held at this years levels with 10 % discount for renewals booked by end June.

Moving the Atyeo to away fans only guarantees a bigger average crowd than this year, fills up 3 sides of the ground with our support (less empty seats on show) and should make  the new Stadium a noisy and exciting  fortress for all fans to visit.

7 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Believe the Atyeo should be for Away fans only next season. Why - 1) Increased revenue from vastly increased larger away support , several; teams would fill it- Leeds , Sunderland ,Aston Villa, Cardiff etc. Loads of other teams sold out their allocation this season so potential for increase at almost every game v this season . 2) The atmosphere generated would be electric with our 3 sides of the ground filled with City   fans responding to the visiting supporters.at least.  Security  issues resolved with clear separation of the two tribes making it easier for the Police and Stewards to organise safe exits.

South Stand  becomes our home end with unreserved seating behind the goal packed by "East Enders " once again. Family section in the new West Stand with new lower prices to attract the new supporters we need to fill the seats. Other season ticket prices held at this years levels with 10 % discount for renewals booked by end June.

Moving the Atyeo to away fans only guarantees a bigger average crowd than this year, fills up 3 sides of the ground with our support (less empty seats on show) and should make  the new Stadium a noisy and exciting  fortress for all fans to visit.

Some of the grounds with the best atmospheres chuck the away fans in the top tier as far away from the pitch as is possible. Giving an end to the away fans should never be/have been an option. 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

That very point was fed back during meetings regarding age brackets and the massive jump. You should be pleasantly surprised when they do release the ticket prices. 

That's good news for those affected I guess. But in the real world it is a big jump when you go from paying child prices to adult prices for just about everything, Transport, food, other forms of entertainment whether it's safari parks to cinemas.

Most places discount under 16 or 18 if you are lucky, but 22???!!! You could have left school and been in a job for 6 years at that age. I would rather see us go back to the student discount, for courses over 30 hours a week or apprentices etc.

Some form of loyalty scheme / recognition is long overdue in my opinion. 

Plenty of people have invested massively (financially and other ways) through an awful lot of lean times and nothing is ever done to acknowledge this. 

I suspect it's the same at most if not all clubs, but I'd like to see City put their money where their mouth is before we turn into "customers"

As I only had a ST for the Dolman for the first 2yrs it was open......cost less than a fiver I believe......don't suppose I`ll get an email.......but I`m quite happy to pay a fiver for one in there next season......if your desperate like :dunno:

3 hours ago, Selred said:

One of my current concerns is the massive price hike from under 22 season ticket (£115) to adult (£345).

Don't get me wrong the current deal is a steal, £10 a month is excellent, but trebling cost is a massive strain on a graduate salary (especially when I travel from London to home games). 

Just a personal issue of mine anyway.

Thought the age groupings in the survey were interesting. Young adult up to 28 and adult beginning at 29...

2 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

How about Fleetwood, Bury etc? 

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

How about Fleetwood, Bury etc? 

Hmm didnt include the original quote about increased away fans which is part of my response.

Anyways: Increased numbers of away fans costs the club in increased policing costs especially teams like Cardiff, Leeds etc so any profit would be offset against that so would probably cost City. While police work at normal rate and are just taken away from their normal duty I'd surprised if A and S charged them out at that.

Its got to be better to increase the home support rather rely on increased away support, this would benefit the club, I don't do a season ticket as I work shifts which include weekends but do have a membership for myself and my 2 boys. Last season there were some great deals, £50 for 2 adults and 2 kids and that was not having memberships. So the club have made a fair bit of money this year.

I would buy a season ticket if if we had some kind of exchange like stub hub which a number of clubs use, it then means if I can't go the tickets are used we have fans in the ground and hopefully spending money. As opposed to the empty seats we've seen in all the stands from season ticket holders not being able to go or offload their tickets

The less away fans the better for me I want away teams to feel intimidated at AG not think its a home game with a better atmosphere for them.

Archived