IGNORED

Upwards Upwards Upwards

Bs4Red

Absolutely delighted after today. Thought and raised my view that LJ was a great decision and I believe he still is and will be a success. I know it's early doors but there are so many positives it's unreal. Brilliant performance today, as I said a month ago on the transfer thread. If you get kodjia firing it's basically a new signing... Showed today, I hope his confidence can rise from this and he can continue improving. 

Young Vyner playing great today for a 19 year old being thrown into his first professional game. 

Everything is looking up, 8 points clear. No need to look down anymore, are they play offs out of reach? Most certainly but a top 10 finish is totally capable and as I said beginning of the season, 6-12th we will finish. I stand by this @Shtanley can prove this and I have a charity bet on with @RedDave (if he's remembered) 

For me everything is in place for a great season next year, get behind the boys. Don't stop supporting and most of all enjoy yourselves and the rollercoaster that is our season!!!!

6 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

Absolutely delighted after today. Thought and raised my view that LJ was a great decision and I believe he still is and will be a success. I know it's early doors but there are so many positives it's unreal. Brilliant performance today, as I said a month ago on the transfer thread. If you get kodjia firing it's basically a new signing... Showed today, I hope his confidence can rise from this and he can continue improving. 

Young Vyner playing great today for a 19 year old being thrown into his first professional game. 

Everything is looking up, 8 points clear. No need to look down anymore, are they play offs out of reach? Most certainly but a top 10 finish is totally capable and as I said beginning of the season, 6-12th we will finish. I stand by this @Shtanley can prove this and I have a charity bet on with @RedDave (if he's remembered) 

For me everything is in place for a great season next year, get behind the boys. Don't stop supporting and most of all enjoy yourselves and the rollercoaster that is our season!!!!

Course I remember. Might as well pay up now mate. We ain't getting to 12th.

As my son said to me yesterday,

" Being 8pts clear of the relegation zone in Championship feels better than being 8pts clear at top of league 1"

Having an 18yr  old make his debut , an a Gud'un to boot, is also great to see.......even though it was forced by late injuries I can't help feel that Sc would not have done that....He would rather play someone out of position I expect.....

Onwards and upwards indeed......

Archived