IGNORED

Only 6 points from 12th !

Ashtonwurzel

3 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Brentford are the team who I think will be looking nervously over their shoulders.  Although they've got 40 points at the moment, they appear to be nosediving down the table

I'm looking forward to Brentford away, then straight back for Smiths/Cure tribute bands at The Fleece - hopefully 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now' won't be appropriate!

Brentford should've realised that Warburton did an incredible job for them, why they decided to bin him I'll never know!

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm looking forward to Brentford away, then straight back for Smiths/Cure tribute bands at The Fleece - hopefully 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now' won't be appropriate!

Brentford should've realised that Warburton did an incredible job for them, why they decided to bin him I'll never know!

Please please please let you get what you want and you go up the centre and reel around the fountain in celebration.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh if the ref is a Charming Man, then What Difference Does It Make?

And hopefully the night before 'It's Friday I'm in Love'....

The trouble is most refs seem to be hand in glove with the home team and if he gives them a penalty the day will be be like Sunday and you`ll be feeling still ill.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

The trouble is most refs seem to be hand in glove with the home team and if he gives them a penalty the day will be be like Sunday and you`ll be feeling still ill.

A penalty against us? That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore...still hopefully Dopey Darrell will spout off after a gas defeat so Bigmouth Strikes Again....and I'd love to hear their new owner admit I Started Something I Couldn't Finish....

Without being accused of being mystic meg, you'd like to think we could easily be doing what Preston are, if things had changed earlier in the season.

Have always thought we had the players...just the wrong system in this league.

Looking around at teams in this league, we don't look out of place now.

We will lose soon...and maybe a few on the trot...but that's the Championship for you...just hope LJ and the players don't get people on their back straight away.

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

Without being accused of being mystic meg, you'd like to think we could easily be doing what Preston are, if things had changed earlier in the season.

Have always thought we had the players...just the wrong system in this league.

Looking around at teams in this league, we don't look out of place now.

We will lose soon...and maybe a few on the trot...but that's the Championship for you...just hope LJ and the players don't get people on their back straight away.

I don`t think that will happen TBH (apart from a few idiots). Most fans realise that we`ve done a lot of the donkey work now to get ourselves safe and know that we`d have to self-destruct in a major way from here on in. We just have to be steady like we have been and not panic and we`ll be OK.

Archived