IGNORED

Season ticket prices 2016/2017

Snufflelufagus

20 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The loss of income would be akin to segregation in the Atyeo, the Williams top tier could be segregated as required. It was just an idea no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Apologies if you thought I was getting upset, nothing could be further from the truth.

I was simply trying to demonstrate that ALL fans have a view, and unless you include everyone in the decision making, or at least make them feel they have been consulted you will never make a truly informed decision.

i won't comment further on this topic as I have made my point.

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Do you have some urgent desire to part with your cash not knowing what division we'll be in next season, or something?

I do indeed, I'll be there no matter what division we're in :thumbsup:!

I suppose it makes sense not to set prices without knowing, I wonder how long they'll delay it for if it goes down to last game or two though.

It wouldn't take cutting edge commercial marketing expertise to identify that announcing season ticket arrangements just after getting dicked on the pitch is a bad idea. Hence no email after Cardiff, then no email after Wolves.

Just wait till we have done Fulham by four goals - then the announcement will be released.

Or it might have to wait till April if we continue a bad run....

On 1 March 2016 at 15:20, Ohbasso said:

Why don't you start a new thread aimed at everyone that wants to create an atmosphere but won't be going in the Atyeo?

You could all put your heads together and pick a block, say one of the back ones in the SS and all agree to get season tickets in that block.

There might not be enough interest to make it worthwhile but there's no harm in finding out, there seems to be a lot of people on here who want a singing section in the SS so you never know.

It would be great to have a noisy group of fans at both ends of the ground.

I know the club has said the rake is to steep in the South sat and to allow standing but is this really the case, reason I ask is one of the stands at Wolves behind the goal looked as steep if not steeper and everybody was stood, I am in the Atyeo at the moment and like it there but if by being next to the away supporters means that the area can't grow then maybe the South stand is something worth investigating

7 minutes ago, gordie said:

I know the club has said the rake is to steep in the South sat and to allow standing but is this really the case, reason I ask is one of the stands at Wolves behind the goal looked as steep if not steeper and everybody was stood, I am in the Atyeo at the moment and like it there but if by being next to the away supporters means that the area can't grow then maybe the South stand is something worth investigating

The point is 'legally' stood.  I imagine at Wolves you technically should not have been standing - but the stewards and club turn a blind eye.

The SS is too steep (as I understand it) for the club to officially condone standing.  No idea if they would turn a blind eye though.

3 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

People are always stood at the back of the ss during the game.see it clearly from the atyeo

Yep, I'm on the second row from the back and most of the back row stand and I will stand on occasion also, as do others on my row. Not a huge amount of people granted, but it happens with no bother to anyone else that I've seen/heard. Just about being respectful to those around you, as with most things in life. 

29 minutes ago, gordie said:

The rake at Ali Sami Yen (old Galatasary stadium) was far more than our SS and everyone there spent the entire game jumping up and down with their arms around each other's backs. not to mention there was less legroom than any point of the old AG- my feet were overhanging the row I was on, and that was when I was 10/11.

"There are a majority of people in the south stand who chose their seats, sit with family and friends and don't want to stand up. Can someone tell me, and them, why they should move from an all seater stand"

There are appears to be absolutely no case for it and not one poster on this thread has stated they would be prepared to contact BCFC, or do anything to see if there is a case at all fatman. .

1 hour ago, fatman said:

There are a majority of people in the south stand who chose their seats, sit with family and friends and don't want to stand up. Can someone tell me, and them, why they should move from an all seater stand.

Potentially the same reason some of the people in the Atyeo had to vacate for this season.

46 minutes ago, Cider red said:

East enders where told they would have priority in moving back to the ss when the whole ground was built, if that's not an option then the club need to offer alternatives....

Staying in the Ateyo is the alternative.

19 hours ago, fatman said:

There are a majority of people in the south stand who chose their seats, sit with family and friends and don't want to stand up. Can someone tell me, and them, why they should move from an all seater stand.

Because the EE'rs were told they'd have that part of the ground after the rebuild, until that rake / standing sticking point was 'found'. 

The majority of the ground is built for people like yourself/the current people in the south stand. If the club were looking at a relocation, which I don't think they are, there'd be an abundance of places to keep groups in the SS together who wished to be.

Archived