IGNORED

I'm not an Owl...

spudski

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Positive to hear Tomlin talking about next season & turning the Gate into a fortress......(I had no issue with the sound, if that's what you were getting at the skiing spud)?

Yeah; that was surprising - seems Tomlin either would like to or has had words about being here next year.

That is for me a positive to take from today, albeit a tentative one!

54 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Positive to hear Tomlin talking about next season & turning the Gate into a fortress......(I had no issue with the sound, if that's what you were getting at the skiing spud)?

The sound is so low mate...I'm having to lift my netbook up to my ear to hear it. The interview with Skuse that comes on afterwards is perfect however.

It's an ongoing issue that has been spoken about before...it really is basic stuff and easy to remedy. Not asking for the world.

Good to hear Tomlins positive words...just ;-)

29 minutes ago, spudski said:

The sound is so low mate...I'm having to lift my netbook up to my ear to hear it. The interview with Skuse that comes on afterwards is perfect however.

It's an ongoing issue that has been spoken about before...it really is basic stuff and easy to remedy. Not asking for the world.

Good to hear Tomlins positive words...just ;-)

I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SOUND.

NEW NETBOOK NEEDED METHINKS!!!

:whistle:

2 hours ago, spudski said:

...a bat or a ******* dolphin...I'm a Spud who likes to ski...there is nothing wrong with my hearing, so just turn the bloody mic volume up...we lost...it's not a bloody funeral or library...aaaaarghhhhh does my head in. :grr:

Have you turned it off and back on again?

3 hours ago, Redtucks said:

I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SOUND.

NEW NETBOOK NEEDED METHINKS!!!

:whistle:

It is new...I only seem to have a problem with BCFC interviews. It's the same on my phone and computer as well. I know it's not just me...others have said the same in the past.

22 minutes ago, spudski said:

It is new...I only seem to have a problem with BCFC interviews. It's the same on my phone and computer as well. I know it's not just me...others have said the same in the past.

Only joking mate!!!

'kin deaf barstards!!!

:fear:

Archived