IGNORED

Anyone feeling ultra confident we'll win today?

reddogkev

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

Fulham will be coming at us for this and will be after all the points, LJ left it late to find what we all knew we wanted months back a proven striker; whether its to late or not only time will tell;

It could all come down to us beating Bolton and Rotherham our new loanee could help in this if he stays fit and available.

We will do well to come back with anything today, but we will give it a go backed by the red Army. :fingerscrossed:

Don't you mean 'gets fit and available??

1 hour ago, City169 said:

I'm quite amazed you really think LJ has just realised we needed a striker.

I`m quite amazed you really think "left it late to find" is the same as just realised :shifty:

13 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

I`m quite amazed you really think "left it late to find" is the same as just realised :shifty:

Because you definitely know how long LJ has been looking for a striker...

and similarly leaving something late often equates to recently started in these scenarios, the implication was strong.

23 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

No,sorry...think we will get pulled around..3-1 Fulham.not sure where you see us safe in three games??..we are very much in a dogfight and will go to the wire.

I'm sure if we win the next 2, with our confidence restored, we'll go on to hit 48 / 49 points with no worries.

I'd be amazed if MK dons and Rotherham reached that mark.

37 minutes ago, cynic said:

So are Fulham.

Hopeful for a result today, but definitely not "ultra confident."

Yes they are leaking goals, but the difference is they can score goals, we can't!  It could come down to goal difference on the last game and it that case I think we will be stuffed.

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

My level of confidence that we'll win today has now stepped up to 'supreme confidence'.

Does this rank higher than ultra-confidence?

To the extent, that I've thrown the £100 quid I had amassed recently with Mr William Hill on a City win!

Your fault if we lose now

2 hours ago, cityexile said:

Not at all I am afraid. Their forwards ripped us a new one at AG. Have to make no silly mistakes at the back and be in the game at HT. Would take a draw.

We didn't have any full backs on the pitch that day.

Archived