IGNORED

Aden Flint psyching out the Fulham goalie?

Red Ferret

I'm sure plenty saw this today...Flint stood right in front of their goalie for a good 20 seconds as we prepared the match winning free kick

Not sure he said anything to him...but was def trying to freak him out by getting close and giving him some evil eyes. Then joined the City fans by clapping along to our singing before resuming his normal place by the wall!

Was odd. But may have helped do the trick of putting the goalie off to get us the 3 points 

u redz 

21 minutes ago, Red Ferret said:

I'm sure plenty saw this today...Flint stood right in front of their goalie for a good 20 seconds as we prepared the match winning free kick

Not sure he said anything to him...but was def trying to freak him out by getting close and giving him some evil eyes. Then joined the City fans by clapping along to our singing before resuming his normal place by the wall!

Was odd. But may have helped do the trick of putting the goalie off to get us the 3 points 

u redz 

not saving that free kick any day of the week but if flint thinks it works then maybe one day it will and the keeper will throw one in

23 minutes ago, Red Ferret said:

u redz 

He did pretty much the same thing during the Cardiff game last week.

12 hours ago, nickolas said:

Oh no. You'll have some on here saying hes not allowed to do this as its ungentlemanly conduct like after he did the last home game! 

The point of the previous thread was whether the ref was right to stop him doing it, and v Cardiff of course he was, and it was ungentlemanly conduct. I don't think anyone was saying Flint shouldn't give it a go. In fact, yesterday he didn't get nearly as close to the keeper, and he moved away before the ref had finished sorting out the wall anyway. 

Archived