IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

sglosbcfc

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

Once a player leaves City I very rarely take any further interest in their careers. Fontaine is just one of hundreds of former City players so why would anyone be be interested in him or any other former players is a mystery to me.

So don't click on the ******* thread to troll then you imbecile

7 hours ago, Big C said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to comment on this but the Ross County manager Jim McIntyre used to play for us and was also a coach under Delboy :yawn::mf_sleep:

Of course I didn't think about that angle. Fantastic for his managerial career to take take such a small Highland club to Hampden and win a national cup. Dingwall has a population of 5500 and they took 8500 fans with them. A bit like a Bristol club taking 500,000 to Wembley, I'm not sure even the Gas would manage that!

28 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Of course I didn't think about that angle. Fantastic for his managerial career to take take such a small Highland club to Hampden and win a national cup. Dingwall has a population of 5500 and they took 8500 fans with them. A bit like a Bristol club taking 500,000 to Wembley, I'm not sure even the Gas would manage that!

Robbored's minibus ain't that big.

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Once a player leaves City I very rarely take any further interest in their careers. Fontaine is just one of hundreds of former City players so why would anyone be be interested in him or any other former players is a mystery to me.

Any thoughts on previous managers that you'd like to share with us?

16 hours ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Although I do tend to take an interest in how ex players are faring, I can also completely understand those who have no interest at all in the careers of ex players. Indeed, logically they have the right attitude as unless there is a sell on clause by which our club might benefit if the player does well how they do has no bearing on our club. Therefore, Robbored is entitled to his opinion and I see nothing wrong with it, although I do not share his opinion.

But if you don't care, then why comment? There are plenty of threads on here that I don't care about, so I don't comment. It's so flippin' simple too......

49 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Any thoughts on previous managers that you'd like to share with us?

Roy Hodgeson - the boys done well...

Tony Pulis - established PL manager.

Keith Millen - an established number 2 in the PL.

i can't think of many others who have gone on to better things.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Roy Hodgeson - the boys done well...

Tony Pulis - established PL manager.

Keith Millen - an established number 2 in the PL.

i can't think of many others who have gone on to better things.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, who cares, they've left

Archived