IGNORED

Leicester v Newcastle

reddogkev

6 hours ago, Collis1 said:

Would be good for us if Newcastle stayed up,  We don't want too many contenders for our title challenge next season.:whistle:

With two out of Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle we are going to end up with two long away days. Mind you, I guess it is just a swap for Burnley and Middlesborough or Hull.

Pleased I put Okazaki in my fantasy league team this week; didn't have the cash to put in Vardy and with only four league goals, thought I was on a hiding to nothing.

Leicester look totally unfazed by being top of the league; you have to say they are impressive, and haven't even got out of first gear tonight really.

8 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

... and why do we need a summariser who spent his career playing in Scotland rather than in England? Have we run out of English ex-players?

Look on the bright side, it could be Phil Neville.

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Leicester are like Chelsea in 05 1-0 every time 

They weren't earlier in season but now they are drilling them out. Fair play to them - Drinkwater and Kante in the middle of the park were everywhere tonight. Even Marhez put in a shift tracking back.  Im sure they'll take 7 more 1-0s 

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

They weren't earlier in season but now they are drilling them out. Fair play to them - Drinkwater and Kante in the middle of the park were everywhere tonight. Even Marhez put in a shift tracking back.  Im sure they'll take 7 more 1-0s 

6 1-0's should do it I reckon

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

6 1-0's should do it I reckon

I just said 7 on basis of mathematically being over line. Maybe even 5 plus a draw or two would do it tbh. Spurs won't win them all from here. 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

I just said 7 on basis of mathematically being over line. Maybe even 5 plus a draw or two would do it tbh. Spurs won't win them all from here. 

I haven't seen the fixtures for Leicester or Tottenham, does it make interesting reading?  do they have to play one another? for once I actually may take a interest in the outcome of this league :)

2 minutes ago, TRL said:

I haven't seen the fixtures for Leicester or Tottenham, does it make interesting reading?  do they have to play one another? for once I actually may take a interest in the outcome of this league :)

Leicesters last game is away at Chelsea so they'll want to be champions before that one. Plus it'll be hillarous watching Chelsea have to give them a guard of honour. I think the other toughie maybe is Man U away. Already beaten Spurs away..

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

Leicester take 3 out of the next 4 is necessary. Last 3 are Everton, Chelsea and Man Ure 2/3 away iirc

4 minutes ago, TRL said:

Spurs have a tough run in. Liverpool, man utd, Southampton, stoke and Chelsea to play. Arsenal and man city are in poor form.

Leicester with 4 wins will win the league in my opinion.

Watching ranieri pick up the trophy in front of abrahamovic will be hilarious

Thanks Tom/Mr Mao

i don't mind if it is Leicester or Spurs who win it, as long as it is a break from the norm, probably prefer it to be Leicester based on money spent and last seasons position.

3 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Spurs have a tough run in. Liverpool, man utd, Southampton, stoke and Chelsea to play. Arsenal and man city are in poor form.

I never thought about the Ranieri connection, nowt hat would be funny

4 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Spurs always lose to Liverpool as well, God that is a hard run in

Spurs have a really tough run in! Even Newcastle could be really tough, may be playing for survival and/or under full flight with Benitez getting them going. Last day of the season is not the time to play teams near te drop zone! I remember reading that Spurs only took 12 points from the 10 opponents they had left (obviously two games ago now) in the reverse fixtures. I think the next three/four will tell all! Leicester have palace, soton, sunderland, West Ham and Spurs have Bournemouth, Liverpool, man Utd then Stoke. You know how decisive those Tuesday winter nights in Stoke can be ;)

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Leicesters last game is away at Chelsea so they'll want to be champions before that one. Plus it'll be hillarous watching Chelsea have to give them a guard of honour. I think the other toughie maybe is Man U away. Already beaten Spurs away..

Chelsea wouldn't want Spurs winning the league. If it came down to the final day, which is possible, watch a few Chelsea regulars pick up niggles in the week before and a fair few Chelsea youth players getting a game as they lose.

Archived