IGNORED

Leicester v Newcastle

reddogkev

7 hours ago, bend it like brian said:

Great for Leicester...but what a crap advert for the prem

Do you think so? I loved the game tonight and have enjoyed Leicester all season.

Hope it changes thing. Sick to the back teeth of the arrogance of the top clubs.

So if Leicester do this, where will this rank in terms of achivements. Must surely be up there with what Clough did in his first season in L1 with Forest?

10 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Spurs have a really tough run in! Even Newcastle could be really tough, may be playing for survival and/or under full flight with Benitez getting them going. Last day of the season is not the time to play teams near te drop zone! I remember reading that Spurs only took 12 points from the 10 opponents they had left (obviously two games ago now) in the reverse fixtures. I think the next three/four will tell all! Leicester have palace, soton, sunderland, West Ham and Spurs have Bournemouth, Liverpool, man Utd then Stoke. You know how decisive those Tuesday winter nights in Stoke can be ;)

I see Leicester getting seven points from those four which should put them very close to the finishing post.come on Leicester!....hope Lineker is ready for this....

Absolutely loved "big five" club fans on the radio last night whining about Leicester "representing England/PL in the CL" next season! Loving it. Because Arsenal, Man City, Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have lit up that competition for years now, haven't they?

Their cosy club has been gatecrashed and I for one find them spitting their dummies out wonderfully entertaining. Sunderland to win the Prem next season, for me...

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

So if Leicester do this, where will this rank in terms of achivements. Must surely be up there with what Clough did in his first season in L1 with Forest?

Yes, absolutely. They've got some way to go to match what Forest followed that up with, mind.

Forest were the last team to win the League for the first time, way back in 1978. 

5 hours ago, 054123 said:

Do you think so? I loved the game tonight and have enjoyed Leicester all season.

Hope it changes thing. Sick to the back teeth of the arrogance of the top clubs.

Don't think it will change things, I can see the bigger clubs spending more if Leicester win the league. 

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Yes, absolutely. They've got some way to go to match what Forest followed that up with, mind.

Forest were the last team to win the League for the first time, way back in 1978. 

Perhaps Leicester will win the Champ's league next season?  With exactly the same first eleven.  Morgan snuffing out Messi in the final; Huth with Suarez in his back pocket.

9 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Absolutely loved "big five" club fans on the radio last night whining about Leicester "representing England/PL in the CL" next season! Loving it. Because Arsenal, Man City, Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have lit up that competition for years now, haven't they?

Their cosy club has been gatecrashed and I for one find them spitting their dummies out wonderfully entertaining. Sunderland to win the Prem next season, for me...

I expect most Leicester fans are actually from Leicester  so that would piss them off as well.

8 hours ago, City169 said:

Don't think it will change things, I can see the bigger clubs spending more if Leicester win the league. 

I think it could, with the new TV deal clubs will be able to spend and the lesser teams may be able to keep hold of there best players and compete with the bigger teams.

Archived