IGNORED

New odonnell song

Hartcliffe red

41 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

O'donnell doesn't have the same number of syllables as 'A Pizza Hut'. 

Stick 'he's' or 'Rich' in front of it and I've just made your sons infinitely better. 

I'll expect the royalties. 

Could work either way mate,see my agent robbored for your royalties though fordy;)

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I just don't understand why some fans think that every player should have their own song. 

For me players earn their own song when they've become City stalwarts. That said I don't remember Carey or Tinnion having one..

Tinman the shithead? 

Nah me neither...

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I just don't understand why some fans think that every player should have their own song. 

For me players earn their own song when they've become City stalwarts. That said I don't remember Carey or Tinnion having one..

What's wrong with that? Surely the wider the repertoire of songs the better 

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Louis, Louis, Louis, (Ruby, Ruby Ruby) Kaiser Chiefs stylee?

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Thought Tinnion had a song to the tune of I love you baby....

We love you tinman he's only got one foot. We love you tinman ad infinitum...

Could be wrong.

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

I went up to Villa Park a fair few times a few years back and they had a song for just about every player in the team, they didn't wait for them to become 'stalwarts' - and it was superb, the Holte End in full voice is an atmosphere we can only dream about....

We will hopefully get to hear it next season....

Archived