IGNORED

Cars that fell out the Ugly Tree

RedRock

Followed a Suzuki X90 home today and it got me thinking if there were any uglier motors than that. I think the Ford Scorpio probably out uglies that Suzuki, but if memory serves me right either the Koreans or Japs produced some people carrier that was even grosser. 

All well-deserved of placing in the crushers at launch together with their designers.

... and while I'm on a rant ... Why do *****ing women and old wrinkles in car parks that have 200 odd spaces, of which 10 are taken, have to park in the space next to your car - normally giving you about an inch to squeeze in your door. What are they on FFS! Do they think their car will get lonely or something?

28 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Close the thread !!

th?&id=OIP.Md50514918e99a05fb7e7f9e048a0

The Fiat Multipla.

Without doubt, the ugliest car ever built.

It looks like a moose with a very big forehead.

Got to say it has a 'face' that says 'someone has just rammed my exhaust pipe'! Think it was modelled on the Suzuki but with a conservatory added to the rear. 

Talking about car 'faces', my nextdoor neighbour once had a Ford Fiesta who's 'face' looked  liked a constipated carp.

4 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Followed a Suzuki X90 home today and it got me thinking if there were any uglier motors than that. I think the Ford Scorpio probably out uglies that Suzuki, but if memory serves me right either the Koreans or Japs produced some people carrier that was even grosser. 

All well-deserved of placing in the crushers at launch together with their designers.

... and while I'm on a rant ... Why do *****ing women and old wrinkles in car parks that have 200 odd spaces, of which 10 are taken, have to park in the space next to your car - normally giving you about an inch to squeeze in your door. What are they on FFS! Do they think their car will get lonely or something?

Nissan Juke is a right munter. Or Fiat Multipla.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ford Mustang - a drop dead gorgeous car. The Yanks know how to build em

Blimey RR. You're right. Best £700 I ever spent for 2 weeks in Florida with one of those bad boys. 

What I wouldn't give for one. Sadly the 14mpg isn't particularly good!

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Christ I`d forgotten how hideous that was. What were they thinking of?

British Lelyand, or "B.L." were turning out some right shite (Marina, Ital) come the end. No wonder they went under.

Who could forget the "Princess", more like Ugly Step Mother.

th?&id=OIP.M6ad5014bd6c7de7df34a5a1a5688th?&id=OIP.Ma5c5555d75af8baf025011262761

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Loads of people , they are considered to be classic now and sell for a fortune .

They do.

A few years back I worked with a bloke who had two of them. He reckoned they were simple to maintain and work on. That said he was a keen amateur mechanic.

Not long after the CV range was heavily criticised because of the heavy emissions. 

Archived