IGNORED

Well Done Warnock

DT The Optimist

17 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Chalk me up as another who'll not join this fan club.

Gets results by encouraging cheating, unsporting behaviour, bullying officials  and strategic on-field violence.

F- him and f- any team he manages.

17 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Chalk me up as another who'll not join this fan club.

Gets results by encouraging cheating, unsporting behaviour, bullying officials  and strategic on-field violence.

F- him and f- any team he manages.

"Gets results by encouraging cheating, unsporting behaviour, bullying officials  and strategic on-field violence."

This is just what you want if you're a team that looks a relegation certainty and has no money. Inspired choice by Rotherham. 

5 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Red, so we can put you in the 'don't like' sector ;)

I'd say he's more of an undecided, leaning towards a "don't like", but could be persuaded to change. 

12 hours ago, screech said:

Here's another who isn't in the Warnock Aggressive Nobhead Klub. '

If you like your teams to cheat a lot, injure opponents and abandon games then he's your man

Go on then, how many games has he managed to 'abandon' and how many opponents have his teams injured - I assume you mean intentionally?

And if you could list examples of his 'cheating' that would be cool too.

Or have you been taken in by his well-rehearsed media persona and the 'hilarious' Colin nickname which jealous fans have bestowed upon him?

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Go on then, how many games has he managed to 'abandon' and how many opponents have his teams injured - I assume you mean intentionally?

And if you could list examples of his 'cheating' that would be cool too.

Or have you been taken in by his well-rehearsed media persona and the 'hilarious' Colin nickname which jealous fans have bestowed upon him?

Sheff Utd vs West Brom, that one you mean, where he got his side down to six players and had it abandoned.

12 hours ago, pongo88 said:

"Gets results by encouraging cheating, unsporting behaviour, bullying officials  and strategic on-field violence."

This is just what you want if you're a team that looks a relegation certainty and has no money. Inspired choice by Rotherham. 

To me, he sums up a number of problems in modern football.

Admiring him is like admiring a prolific burglar because he "works hard and is prepared to do anti-social shifts".

9 hours ago, screech said:

Sheff Utd vs West Brom, that one you mean, where he got his side down to six players and had it abandoned.

There's also a bloody long list of people he's had a feud with, he was even fined after comments about a referee after a game against us, claiming the ref celebrated our stoppage time goal

10 hours ago, screech said:

I thought it was the referee who sent off the three Sheff Utd players in that match - didn't realise it was Warnock who sent off his own players.

Two of those players never played for The Blades again as NW was so disgusted at their conduct. 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I thought it was the referee who sent off the three Sheff Utd players in that match - didn't realise it was Warnock who sent off his own players.

Two of those players never played for The Blades again as NW was so disgusted at their conduct. 

Read up on the match, Warnock was instructing his players to walk off and feign injuries, foul and try and goad the referee into booking players into making those decisions. A loathsome bloke.

41 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Didn't SAF send his Man U team out to cheat also, don't hear him get much stick.

Most teams in bygone times had at least one player whose main role was to kick the opposition. This was following the managers' instructions, so if we criticise Warnock for cheating we should criticise just about every manager from that era 

Archived