IGNORED

Steve Stevie Brooker Stevie Stevie Brooker

Big Red Rich

1 hour ago, Spoonbed said:

I honestly believe he could have been one of the best ever strikers to play for this club. He had everything- no slouch, strong,good finisher and good in the air. 

Wasn't there a cock up with our physio/ doctor at the time, that meant that he never fully recovered from injury? I vaguely remember there being a court case/ medical negligence issue?

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-striker-injury-bungled-physio/story-11237837-detail/story.html

10 hours ago, Spoonbed said:

Wasn't there a cock up with our physio/ doctor at the time, that meant that he never fully recovered from injury? I vaguely remember there being a court case/ medical negligence issue?

You haven't read through this thread have you?  :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Getting misty eyed reading this, what a player he could have been

Remember that Norwich goal, was listening on the radio, if ever you've been more surprised by a last minute winner, I'd be surprised....went mental

That goal had everything.

Last minute.

Against run of play.

Top of the league.

And sheer joy for Brooker on his return.

I've often thought to myself this season, "if only we had a fit Steve Brooker now". I feel he would've complemented Kodjia very nicely.

1 hour ago, Libertine1 said:

That goal had everything.

Last minute.

Against run of play.

Top of the league.

And sheer joy for Brooker on his return.

I've often thought to myself this season, "if only we had a fit Steve Brooker now". I feel he would've complemented Kodjia very nicely.

A fit Steve Brooker would be massive right now, I'm sure Jimmy would love to play alongside him, who wouldn't?

Archived