IGNORED

We absolutely have to sign Kemar Roofe

reddogkev

Fankaty Dabo rb/rm Chelsea u21.

Very skillful and quick and has lots of confidence saw him again last night at Old Trafford.

I was also very impressed with the whole Chelsea ethos of refusing to clear the ball miles. Each player in there box etc. passed it out or best there man. Was a risky policy but good to watch.

1 hour ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Very skillful and quick and has lots of confidence saw him again last night at Old Trafford.

I was also very impressed with the whole Chelsea ethos of refusing to clear the ball miles. Each player in there box etc. passed it out or best there man. Was a risky policy but good to watch.

Now you're just making names up! 

Love to get that into a chant.

On 01/04/2016 at 11:05, Major Isewater said:

We're going to have a Roofe at the Gate ? 

I hope so,Major-this one has an engine,two footed,strikes a great deadball,decent in the air,quick to react,brave/determined, can make himself that all important half yard,gets in behind...oh,and takes a tidy pen.and that's just some of it.OK,this isn't league two but this player would be worth a tilt-a no brainer really.can't think there won't be competition for the signature.

On 04/04/2016 at 10:22, Fatalist said:

Good goal and all that but it amuses me that we are always hearing that Burns and Reid can only perform at League 1 and 2 level, but these players who are performing at that level will be a force in the Championship? Just saying.

This guy is a tad more talented than Bobby-just saying..

2 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Fandabby Dosie , Rennes .

On 2 April 2016 at 17:01, Robbie_Turner said:

Deary me mate, next you'll be touting players like some on here from FM ! 

You're not sure if he's Championship standard but think we'll have to pay 3.5 Mill for him ? I'm glad SL is not quite so free and easy with his money !

Well according to FM Roofe won't be very good in the championship (at least not in the 2021/22 or 22/23 seasons) but a very good league 1 player.

Archived