IGNORED

season ticket move

tts_city

managed to get three together in west stand, all went well until i got to checkout, it errord out for no title, it wouldnt let me add one in the previous screen, the seats are still in my basket but it wont let me see them:

WARNING!

Payment is still being processed! You are advised to return to the payment website and either complete or cancel the payment. OR you can cancel the entire transaction, however in this case there is some risk that the payment will still be processed.

Click here to cancel the transaction

I cant get through on the phone, if i cancel the transaction i will definately lose them, i knew i would have a mare today :sad26:

7 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Went straight through for me ,

You sorted now.?

Yeah, just got through on the phone. Not too bad, 25 minutes or so to get through, all done in 2 minutes. Shame online didn't work but no biggie.

• The title was changed to season ticket move

A good experience today, 5 tickets, from different sections of the ground, all renewed in new seats together that needed to be selected specifically in the Dolman, and paid for with a variety of both credit card and dd.  Feared it would be complex and awkward but the online system came up trumps. Credit where credit's due. :)

2 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Tried on line.  Got so far. Got confused. Phoned up. Waited 40 minutes. A very helpful lady sorted by phone. All done and dusted. Same stand and section but two rows higher.  

COYR 

I have a feeling that if I try online my laptop will end up being smashed, so also going for the phone option........on hold for 15 mins and counting so far......:mf_sleep:

6 minutes ago, youwhat said:

Went to move seat in the Dolman and it looks like most of it is sold out, really??

There were hardly any seats there this morning…I got a couple but I'm waiting for the seats to be released in a week or so.

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

I got a couple but I'm waiting for the seats to be released in a week or so.

I'm confused, how does that work then!  Do you just mean there will be loads next week and you will take your chances?

2 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Next week seats that aren't renewed are being released to people who have already bought tickets. This is your chance to move seats.

Oh right, thanks.  If I cant get another more reasonable seat I want to stay where I am, doesn't sound like I will be able to do that then?!

9 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

That`s what I`m hoping to do in the SS. Not too bothered if I have to stay where I am but if something better`s available I`ll go for it. The full range of options won`t be there until the end of the renewal period though.

True

i moved to Williams (over the phone) and our SS seats are still shown as occupied, presumably some kind of check and release of unoccupied seats will take place.

Archived