IGNORED

Most mismanaged City player ever?

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Wolfie. Don't be like that.

Here's what I was talking about. And the points on those milk bottles were a right bigger on your finger tips. I can feel the pain now :yes:

And it's only a bit of light hearted relief - trying to renew season tickets after a gin and tonic is a right pain in the ass!

image.jpeg

I still have no idea what you are talking about but I love your perseverance.

I'll have a gin maybe that's what im missing :)

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Could have looked harder to spot his dog lead (could have been worse, could have landed on his barbie)

He joined Leeds for £5m. Up until 2004 he scored 19 in 56 games (av 1 in 3).

In 2005 he came to Bristol City. He failed to score in 11 league starts.

Later in 2005 he joined Carlisle and scored 15 in 30 games (av 1 in 2)

In 2006 he joined Hull for £350,000.

We didn't get any goals out of him, or any money for him.

15 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

How was Fontaine miss managed? The 'supporters' (why the **** that is in commers?) Were rightly critical after he'd fallen over for the umpteenth time and cost the team yet another goal.

Also he wasn't a servant, he was a highly paid professional who consistently failed to do his job properly and consequently is playing in Scotland

He was played when he was not fit and his form suffered . He should have been taken out of the firing line a while but instead lost all confidence and so called supporters added to the problem by abusing him .

He was a classy and assured defender who served the club well for many years and it was scandalous how his City career finished. 

A servant can be very well paid and the use of this word implies a certain diligence , i did n't say slave.

Archived